Unexpected Nightout

" Darling? "

" Darling? "

y/n's pov                

Morning came far too fast. I didn't feel the time flying by. I woke up extremely tired because of yesterday. I held tight on my blanket as Hermione opened the curtains. 

" Hermione,, " I said with a weak low voice. " Shut them. Shut the curtains please. " I whined.

Hermione sighed. " Wake up " she said taking my blanket focefully.

I sat up with messy hair and stared at her with a disappointed death stare. " What day is it? " I asked rubbing my eyes. With high hopes it is weekend I looked at Hermione.

" Satuday? " she replied with a questioning voice.

My eyes widened. I looked up at the clock. 10 a.m. I had few things i wanted to tell Harry. I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower room. 

~

I took a very quick shower and put on my clothes and ran down for breakfast. I walked in the Great Hall watching putting an eye on the food. As the hungry human  I am I sat down at our usually spot scaning the food options. 

I put some into my plate and started looking for Harry as I ate. By the time I finished my breakfast Harry walked in and he flopped on the table tiredly. Ron was sitting with me until Harry sat with me, he got up and left. 

Harry had his eyes at him and rolled them before puting his head back on the edge of the table. " " Where were u? " I asked. " I have been looking for you! " He grabed food and looked at me with tired eyes. He shrugged. 

I sighed. 

~

Everyone left to Hogsmeade except for 1st and 2nd years of course. Harry finally finished his lunch. Harry got up and left to wash and Hermione and Ron came up to me.

" We are heading off to Hogsmeade, care to join by any chance? " Ron asked me. I had an few things in mind I wanted to buy but again I had to talk to Harry about yesterday's letter annd what he is going to do to help Sirius communicate some how.

" No, it is okay." I replied. " Have fun." I said smiling. Ron nodded and smiled back. Harry called me over and Ron turned his face around and left. Hermione hugged me and ran after Ron.

Walking up to Harry I thought of how I would like to start the topic. " Harry, I have to talk to you. " 

" About? " he asked.

" Yesterday. " I said whispering. He nodded and we left to the front garden and sat on the benches. " So, have you got an idea how to help Sirius into Hogwarts? "

" Hmm, no. In fact, I haven't thought of it yet. " 

" I see.. " we both fell into silance. " Come with me " i smirked at him as i remember something fun to do.