Enemies To Friends

"enemies?"

"enemies?"

y/n's pov

Hermione is always the one to wake me up. Now I'm the one who has to wake her up. I couldn't sleep because of the excitement and agitation that had filled me ever since yesterday. *Speaking of which, I have been thinking how I will return Harry's favors. He've done alot for me.

"Hermione! wake up" I said.

"y/n? you are awake?" Hermione asked.

"yes, I'm now c'mon" I said holding Hermione's leg dragging her out of bed.

"who are you and what did you do to y/n?"

"it is all because of the tryouts, regardless, I woke you up before half an hour from usual". "I will go wake up the sleepy heads. They are always late.". Hermione nodded.

~

Harry's pov: 

I was sleeping peacfully when I looked over the window. Blimey. y/n asked me not to wake up late so Oliver wouldn't make a big deal of it.

I shook Ron awake. "c'mon today we get a new chaser to play with us on the team". Ron -eventually- woke up and got dressed. As we were heading over to the couch. y/n was on her way to the boys' dorm.

"morning y/n" I beamed at her.

"morning Harry, morning Ron" she replied.

"how are you feeling?"

"brilliant"

"good to hear"

"morning everyone" Hermione greeted as she went downstairs.

"morning" we all greeted back.

"let's head for breakfast. We need energy" I suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement.

~

After breakfast we went to the qudditch pitch Oliver was waiting for everyone to gather to begin tryouts. Only one chaser is required. There are about 15  participants. This is going to be rough time for everyone to win the spot.

"how are you feeling now?" I grinned.

"excited for my first match against Slytherin" She chimed.

"oh! so there is no doubt you won't make it?" I mocked.

"nope!, I'm ready I got this"

"your confidence amazes me everytime". I said. She smiled.

"you exposed me, now you have the key to my success" she grinned.

"it is time"

"it is time" with that she took her broom and jumbed of to fly. Oliver had been knowen as a good player. It wasn't easy to score as he plays. Everyone ended up playing not that bad. Yet, Oliver chose 3 participants for finals. y/n and two other guys.