Triwizard Tournment

"it?"

"it?"

y/n's pov

The next few weeks I spent them in my room. Levi would come and sit with me often. I have been worried about what happened after my father dragged us out. It fact, I didn't talk to him at all.

I packed my bags and I was sitting on my bed waiting for Levi. I opened my bedside table. I found papers and a book was under them. I opened it and found pictures in it. It was a photo album.

I found photos of me as a kid, my mother and father. I also found few other photos of me as a baby, mum and dad toagther along with two other families and a mother, of who seemed single. There was two childerns about three years old.

Levi walked in to tell me we are ready. He found me sitting there and he joined me. "What are you staring at?" He asked tried to understand why I'm stuck watching.

"That is me there." I said. "And, er.., three other childern."

Levi looked down and his eyes skipped through the families. "That is mum there". He said pointing at the single mother. I looked up at him and he was smiling.

"Okay, come on we will be late." He quickly said. I nodded and put the album in my bag.

~
We apprated to King's Cross Train station and walked through the wall.

We loaded our bags and I kept my small bag with me, of which has my textbooks and the photo album.

"I will go find Harry, Hermione and Ron." I said. Levi nodded and left. I found my friends and sat down with them.

I hope Levi finds himself friends here too, like I did. For me, the train is a great place to find friends or maybe even a person to like. I know that this is true.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The trolley lady asked snapping me from my thoughts. 

"Packet of Drooble's and a Licorice Wand." Ron said pulling out few galleons out of his pocket. "Oh, on a second thought, I will take just the Drooble's." He said with a low voice as he saw the price.

I stood up and walked up to them. " It's alright, I'll get it. Don't worry." I said. 

"Thanks." Ron replied.

I took out the galleons out of my pocket. "I will take a chocolate frong too." I said. The lady nodded. 

"Anything from the trolley, Harry, Hermione?" I asked.