Inserting Names

"Alright

"Alright.., thank you for the hug, but what exactly are you thanking me for?"

y/n's pov

After our classes for today ended, which thankfully we didn't have Defence Against The Dark Arts Class as one of them, we all made our way to the Great Hall.

We had a quite, uhm exciting morning. I wonder how  Levi  is doing at the moment.

"We're gonna be late!" Harry exclaimed taking me by my wrist down the stairs to head to the Great Hall where the goblet of fire would be ready for students to insert their names inside of them. Though, he was the one who had us late, though I feel like something sparked  in me;

We came back to the common room after we finished all of our classes, and we sat down on the couch by the fire, all togather, as always.

"I  will head up to get a nap." Ron informed us. Harry opened his mouth to say something, but Ron had already dragged him off. 

There, I don't know what happened with both of them, though, I expect it was something about Harry prefering not to sleep, as he always gets nightmares, the same nightmare, to be exact.

~

Later, Ron picked up Hermione and came up to me, where I was reading on the couch and asked,: "Are you going to come along, now?"

"Not really, I have to finished this chapter first. Is there a problem?" I replied before asking him.

"Not really," Hermione said. "Although,-"

Hermione looked at Ron. "Is everything all right?" I asked.

"Harry haven't slept well for quite a while, well, since he started getting the nightmares of his. And, well, I'm not sure if I want to leave him asleep or just wake him up and make him come along." Ron explained to me.

I laughed as I listen through Ron's explaining. "All right, I will go wake him up after I finish this chapter I'm ready. I think that would give him enough time. Have fun." I started "Oh and, by the way, Hermione.." I said making 'the' face. 

She understood me instantly and she said,: "y/n!" 

I put my hand up in the air and shrugged with a smirk. "What are you up to?" Ron asked worried.

"It is nothing, Ron. Come on, let's go." Hermione said dragging Ron. I stole a glance of her blushing hard as Ron put his arm around her neck as they made their way towards the portrait hole. 

"Idiots, both of them are." I muttered to myself. "I wonder when they will become a thing."

Ginny plobbed next to me and quickly said; "They are idiots, but atleast not as blind. You and Harry are the idiots, I wonder when you TWO will become a thing or more"