Lies Or Unbelievable Truth?

"I just happen to wonder what you two are doing togather at midnight"

Harry's pov

"Are you sure about this, Harry? This is very advanced magic beyond the Ordinary Wizarding Level." Professor Lupin asked me. Holidays were over and it is now time for him to teach me how to fight dementors.

"I'm sure." I replied

"The spell I'm going to teach you is called the Patronus Charm. Have you ever hear of it?".

I shook my head 'no'.

"Well, a patronus is a positive force. For the wizard who conjures one, it works like a shield that the dementors will feed off of rather than him."

"But how do I conjures one?" I asked.

"In order for you to conjures one, you need to think of a memory. Not just any memory, a very happy memory, a very powerful memory. A memory that you would smile at anytime you remember it even in the hardest of the times in you life." professor Lupin explained.

I thought for a second. I remember the quidditch match we had on Christmas which reminded me of the first time I rode a broomstick. 

"Now, close your eyes and concentrate. Allow the memory you chose to fill you up and lose yourself within it. After, speak the incantation, Expecto Patronum." professor Lupin instructed.

"Expecto Patronum" I repeated.

"Very good. Now, wand at the ready". He instructed.

I opened my eyes and pulled out my wand out of my pocket. Professor Lupin looked at me then unlocked the chest as I pointed my wand at it.

Once the chest was unlocked, a dementor flew right out of it into the air. It rose up then came up, it seemed like it had its attention on me. I pointed my wand at it.

"Expecto Patronum!" I shot st the dementor as it started to come closer. I tried thinking as hard as I could, the feel of air on me the day I flew on the broom the first time.

No light appered out of my wand. Nothing happened really. I shot again,: "Expecto.. Expecto P-" nothing happened and I started running out of breath before I felt dizzy and heard the screams of my mother, just like on the train. Everything went pitch black and I felt myself collapse on the floor.

~
"Come on sit up. Deep breaths.". I woke up to professor Lupin helping my sit up, asking my to take deep breaths. "It's all right. I didn't expect you to do it the first time." He said handing me a piece of chocolate.