Pre - preparations

" But, you are mine

But, you are mine. "

y/n's pov ____________

I entered the care tents and met Madam Pomfrey at the enterance. " Hello dear. " She beamed at me with a smile. " How can I help you? " 

" I'd like to visit a couple of people. " I said. " Although, I heard you don't allow anyone in. " I looked at her hoping she would let me in.

She sighed. " Well, some exception can be made. After all, I'm the one in charge here. " She smiled again.

I returned the smile and gave her a quick hug. " Thank you! " I pulled away and quickly looked for Harry's section of the tent. I finally found it and opened the curtains of the enterance. I tried to come in quietly just incase he was asleep.

I found Harry sitting on the bed with the egg in his hands as he stared at it. " Harry! " I beamed with a smile. He looked up and let go of the egg and stood up. I rushed into his arms making him move slightly backwards, huged him tightly and buried my face in his chest. 

I felt my tear roll down my cheecks. Tears of relief, joy and trama. " Hey, hey it is okay. I'm alright. " He said wiping the tears of my cheecks.

" I could have lost you, we  could have lost you. " I said through my cries.

Harry smiled down at me as he put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up. " Look at me. It is all over now. " He said with a rather calming voice. I nodded as I tried to stop crying. I didn't expect to get emotional at all. 

He rubbed my back as I rested my head on his chest again. He put a soft kiss on my forehead. I felt my cheecks burn as I turned slightly red. 

" What is all of this love for, Potter? " I mocked him.

He shrugged. " Perhaps because we are dating now? " He replied.

" Fake dating. " I corrected him with a smug face to tease him.

" A man could only dream. " He started. " But, you are mine, love. "

I looked at him with a shocked expression. I wrapped my arms around his neck. " Oh, is that so? " I asked with a grin.

He nodded. " Yes. "

" Make me. " I muttered. He clearly heard me as his smile grew. He put his hand on my waist and inched closer. Our faces a finger apart. Just then, we heard footsteps coming closer and we quickly pulled away. Cedric, who had a band aid covering half of his face, and Levi came in the tent.

" Thank you so much. " I said with one eye twitching. These two snapped us out of the moment.

" Welcome, but what for? " Cedric taunted. 

Levi rolled him eyes at him. " What a funny guy. " 

" I know. " He chuckled. 

Harry sighed. " Your ego is high, isn't it? " Cedric nodded with a smile.