Back To 7:30 AM For A Rescue Mission

"Oh, I'm so lucky, twice"

y/n's pov

I woke up in the hospital wing. Harry half asleep watching me trying to keep his eyes open, Ron checking from another bed by me, professor Lupin face palming blaming himself for what happened to me from his own bed and Hermione no where to be seen. 

I looked out of the window. It was still dark. I might have woken up earily. I tried sitting up, but I felt pain acroos my arms. I pulled up my sleeves and saw the bandages.

I played the evens that happened in my brain as I tried remembering what was the cause of the cuts. I remembered Harry dragging me away before I passed out in his arms. I have a feeling of something soft on my forehead, but I might be imagining things.

I waved at Ron. He waved back and gave me one of his side smiles. I signaled him I love the beds they are comfy. He laughed and nodded.

I tried sitting up again. I think I made more movement than last time because Harry quickly got up and helped me to sit up.

"y/n?" Harry asked tiredly as if he fainted. He climbed off of his bed and sat of the side of mine.

"Hey." I responded.

He hugged me careful not to apply pressure as not to hurt me,: "I thought you won't wake up again."

"Sorry?! I'm bloody strong!" I exclaimed with a joking tone. Harry laughed.

"Never scare me again. Got it?"

"I can't promise you."

"Oh, I'm so lucky, twice" Harry joked.

"Oh? Lovely!" I taunted.

He pulled away and looked at my arms. 

"Does it hurt?"

"Not much I'm fine." I said. I beckoned Harry to come closer. "What is it that is upsetting professor Lupin?" I whispered.

"He is blaming himself to what happened to you. I shouldn't have dragged any of you to this rubbish."

"Harry it isn't your fault. It isn't like you knew what would have happened." I assured holding his hand while smiling. He returned the smile.

Hermione burst into the hospital wing clearly unhappy. Harry and I turned our heads towards her. "Listen to this rubbish, Harry!. They've captured Sirius." She said looking at Harry then at our hands which were holding eachother. We parted and blushed.

"y/n! you woke up." Hermione beamed at me.

"What was it you were saying Hermione?" I asked.

"They've captured Sirius. Any minute the dementors are gonna perform the Kiss." Hermione yelled - explained.