The Prophecy

"I promise"

"I promise"

y/n's pov

"y/n! y/n! wake up you sleepy head!". I woke up on Hermione's screams.

"What?! is everyone okay? did someone die?" I exclaimed fearfully.

"no, but we didn't compare our class subject schedules"

"really?! is this the reason why you woke me up?"

"come on, y/n, it is your first day at Hogwarts and my first day this year, we can't be late"

"fine.. I'm up" I said as I sat up.

After an what felt like for ever from trying to get up, Me and Hermione compared our schedules. We had all classes togather.

"Divination first thing in the morning?" I whined

"despite the fact I don't understand how it works or how it helps us, I don't like it either." Hermione replied in agreement.

"come on let's get dressed, we have no other choice but to attend.. or do we?" I grinned.

"no, y/n we can't skip, now go get yourself ready neatly" she said focusing on the word 'neatly'.

"whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then go out, dryed my hair and curled the ends of it a little then added a bit of lip gloss. 

"y/n.., did you see my uniform?!" Hermione exclaimed while panicking.

"I ironed it for you along with mine, didn't you say dress up 'neatly'?"

"Thank you, and yes I did." she laughed gently. We both put on your uniforms and got our books to go. Hermione was struggling to carry all the books for today's classes so I gave her the one I got just in case. The bag was wine red - coloured with a small gold chain.

"thank you, I don't understand how I forgot to bring a bag".

"don't worry about it, you can keep it" I said with a smile.

As I was leaving the dorm with Hermione, I felt fur on my legs. Hermione's cat Crookshanks was doing circles around my legs. 

Yesterday, I played with him along with Hermione and opened a girl talk, before going to bed last night. 

"seems like, he likes you" Hermione said with a light  laugh following her statement about her cat.