Pretend

" Care to play pretend? "

y/n's pov____________

" Harry WAKE UP! " I exclaimed at Harry who was fast asleep on the couch in the common room. There wasn't much people in the common room, it is Saturday.

" I'm awake. I'm- " Harry said with a low voice. He got up and rubbed his eyes. " -awake " He continued with red eyes.

" Have you been staying up late? " I asked Harry in dissapointment. 

" Er, no? " He replied trailing his voice. I raised by eyebrow at him. " Ok, fine. Yes, I did. " He sighed out.

I sighed too. " Okay, um, get dressed we need to go to the owlery. They are sending a list of items you need for the competition. 

" Why so late? " He asked confused. 

" I don't know, I suspect it is so you don't get a hint about the first task, that is, if they chose it a while ago. " I shrugged.

" Alright, but . . " Harry got up folding his arms togather and got closer to me. " . . we have got to take a walk togather first. " He smirked.

I giggled. " Deal. " I said returning the smirk and get closer. " Alright, go on get ready. We don't have time to waste. "

~

Harry got ready and came down from the boys' dorm wearing a black hoodie and a scarf sround his neck and he carried a white hoodie in his hand. I looked at him and smiled. 

" Handsom. " I said smiling back at him and fixing his hoodie. He smiled his cheeks getting quite scarlet red. He took the hoodie in his hand and put it over my head. " Its snowing outside. "

I couldn't help but smile and blush a little. " You thoughtful head. " I said.

~

We climed out of the Portrait Hole and headed towards the black lake. Once we got there the lake was solid frozen. Students were skating on it, some falling hard, yet laughs filled the air. I clinged into Harry's arm and put my head on his shoulder as we walked along the side of it.

The cold breeze brushed through my hair as I watched the snow fall on my palm. 

" I love winter. " I said. Harry smiled. " Do you have a favourite season? " I asked.

" Not really. " He shrugged. " I never really found any mind blowing memories in any season. Although, I'll love anything you are a part of. " He said smiling softly.

I hit his arm lightly as I giggled at his statement. " Right, sure thing Potter. " I mocked with a smug look. I looked down at the snow and I bent down to grab a hand full of snow and shaped it trying to hide it from Harry using my body. 

" You know, Harry. I know that you just woke up, but - " I trailed my voice and quickly threw the snow ball at him.

" Yeah! " He exclaimed laughing. He bent down and took a huge chunck of snow. My eyes widened fearful.