Quidditch World Cup

"This is chaotic!"

"This is chaotic!"

y/n's pov

Summer was miserable if it wasn't of Levi. We both did alot of pranking behind dad's back. We can't get him mad. Levi usually covered up for me when I'm sending letters to Harry, Hermione and Ron.

The last thing we both need is being grounded by him. He would take away our owls. Levi doesn't really send much letters to his friend back at Durmstrang, but we he does I cover up for him too. Apparently, as father told Levi, he prefers pure - bloods as his friends. I bet he prefers them for me too at this case.

Nevertheless, I won't stop being friends with who aren't pure - bloods. Another year at Hogwarts in on the line. We will get back to Hogwarts in few weeks. I can't be more relieved that I can be free and do what I want and not behind someone's back.

As for today, we are going to the Quidditch World Cup with the Malfoy family and the Pucey family. Father adores the Malfoys alot. When he heard me and Draco are friends like we were as kids, he started to get us to become not just friends, more than that.

I wore a white skirt with a black hoodie and got a black purse to go with it. I put on the necklace Harry gave me with small diamond earing which Levi bought me as a gift. I left my room and head down stairs where everyone was waiting. Everyone was dressed formally except me and Levi we are the unique ones. We promised to dress up odd than the others to stand out.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." 

"Don't worry dear." Draco's mother replied. She is a very sweet and caring person. She asked me once to call her 'cissy' as most people call her.

We exited the manor and walked up a near by hill. "Shall we?" father asked. We nodded and held one another's hands and touched the portkey.

The spinning feeling washed over me and I felt dizzy. I let go of the portkey and everyone's hand and landed on the fresh green grass. Levi and Draco both fell face flat on the ground. I laughed as I looked at them.

"y/n!" Levi exclaimed. "How many time did you apparat!?"

"All the time, 24/7" I replied giving him a hand to stand up.

He rolled his eyes and brushed himself. "Sure..." he muttered to himself. Draco got up too an brushed his suit off.

Rita Skeeter was the first person to pop in front of me. She gave me a copy of her Daily Prophet as she winked. I don't like her work at all. It is always rumors and dishonest news and theories.

We started walking passing alot of people. I spotted two tall gingers with Cedric. They looked at me and turned their head the other way. So this is how it is? fine. As I walked my them I flipped my hair and looked at them before winking. They lost this round.