Page 394

"Both y/n and Hermione clearly knew the answer"

Harry's pov

I couldn't sleep much yesterday because of professor Dumbledore and Mcgonagall's words echoing in my head. As a matter of a fact, I keep blushing remembering those words. At least their words put my head up for good:

"I've searched the Astronomy Tower and the Owlery. There's nothing there." Mr. Flich said.

"Thank you". Dumbledore thanked.

"The third floor's clear too, sir." a voice said.

"Very good."  

"I've done the dungeons. No sign of Black, nor anywhere else in the castle." professor Snape said.

I heard their footsteps come closer to where me, y/n, Ron and Hermione were sleeping. I pretended to be asleep. I want to know if everyone is safe, especially y/n. Her arm had made a full recovery today's morning, I don't want her to get another injury.

"I didn't really expect him to linger." Dumbledore replied.

"Remarkable feat, don't you think?, to enter Hogwarts Castle on one's own completely undetected?" 

"Quite remarkable, yes."

"Any theories on how he managed it?"

"Many. Each as unlikely as the next."

"You may recall prior to the start of term I expressed concerns about your appointment of professor  Lup-..." .

"Not a single professor inside this castle would help Sirius Black enter it. I'm quite convinced the castle is safe." Dumbledore cut Snape to assure. The foot steps only came closer and closer to us. 

"I'm more than willing to send the students to their houses." Dumbledore continued.

"What about Potter? Should he be warned?" 

"Perhaps, and I say all of them should be. As for now, let him and his 'friends' sleep."

...

"For in dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. Let him swim in the ocean of love or glide over the highest cloud with her. He shall sleep and dream of the greatest of luck. Let him live where no harm reaches him or his loved ones.". I blushed at his words. Was he stating y/n?

Snape left with a huff. Then a new set of foot steps entered the hall. I heard professor Mcgonagall's voice talking to professor Dumbledore.

"They are holding hands?" professor Mcgonagall stated, yet more like asked.

"Ah yes, I've been watching Harry to protect him, yet he is seemingly getting closer to Ms. l/n."

"Since day one and Harry is in - love with her, oh dear, I really do hope you the best with her Harry, if only you weren't asleep, so you could hear, how much I think you both are made for eachother".