Summer News

"Levi, Levi Aron l/n"

y/n's pov

A guy few years older came in and locked his eyes on me after he hugged my dad. My father beckoned him to sit with us. I stood up and head to the stairs.

"I'm going up to my room." I said. 

"y/n come down." He demanded. I looked at him rolled my eyes and sat down with those two. I didn't even get to change out of my robes!. 

"Say hello to your brother." He said smirking. My eyes widened and my jaw droped. I looked at the guy sitting beside me.

I had never ever been told that I had a brother. My 'brother' opened his mouth to say something at last as he stretched a hand out,:

"Levi, Levi Aron l/n"

"y/n" I said. "Hold on, we don't have or know an Aron!?". My eyes widened again as I started understanding.

"Nice to meet you, but I have to go to my room. And you father don't talk to me at all, got it?" I said as I left. 

~

Later on, I heard a knock on my door as I was reading a book. I had locked it so nobody would come in. I have no intention in talking to my father. He is a total cheater.

I was hesitant to unlock the door, but I did it. My father usually unlocks the door with his wand without my permission. "Alohomora". I shot at the door.

Levi came in and sat next to me. "hello."

"Hey" I said not looking up from my book.

"Would you want to go somewhere?. I mean, if you want to leave the manor." He said. I put my book down aside from me and looked at him.

"Where would we be going?" I asked.

"Well, anywhere you want really.". 

I thought about it for a second. "Sure. I will change my clothes." I said. He nodded and left the room. I put my hair up and wore an oversized shirt with yoga pants.

Levi was waiting for me in the living room. He stood up and asked me where I want to go. I thought he was joking or something. He really did want us to go somewhere.

"Diagon Alley" I said. He nodded and walked up to the fireplace with his wand in hand.

"Incendio" He shot at it. Fire formed in the fireplace. He reached out to a bag of his and his arm went all the way through. He took out another small bag and opened it. He took the powder out of it and threw some in the fire.

The fire turned green. Floo powder. "Now be clear when saying 'Diagon Alley'." He instructed. I nodded and stepped into the green fire.

"Diagon Alley". Few seconds of spinning went by and I landed in the Diagon Alley. Levi landed in too.

We started walking around Diagon Alley and watching what items shops have in silance before I decided to break the silance.

"Are you going to join Hogwarts?"

"I got a letter 2 days ago."

"Do you have it with you? We can get the items you need."

"Sure." Levi said. He took his bag and put his arm in it and pulled out of his Hogwarts envelope out.

I looked down at the bag and asked,: "How did you extend your bag?" 

"Capacious extremis."He replied. "It is a spell."

"Oh, I see." I said. We walked around and bought the items he needs. Though it was too earily to buy them now, I did have fun. 

~

Levi and I grew closer as siblings. To be honest, I can't punish him for what my dad had done. It is his fault not Levi's.

I gave our siblings relation a chance and to be honet he is a great big brother. He always protectes me, stands up for me and he is very understanding.

________________________________

(written on: 27/7/2022 - 754 words)

Sorry this one is quite  short, but I had to post it because now you have a protective brother!