Jealousy, Worry And A Bitter Fight

"he used to be my bestfriend"

Harry's pov

I've been thinking about last night in bed. Who did y/n go see?. I wasn't much worried. I was just. Well, maybe just maybe, worried. No, jealous and worried who ever she went to see, had a thing for her and she had the same feeling. Though I don't feel anything towards y/n. ....

I just hope I get a chance to tell her my feelings which I don't even know if I have, before it is too late. Just thinking of it gave me what you can call a shallow feeling in my chest.

Ron woke me up one hour before breakfast starts.

"Harry! Harry! wake up!"

"y/n...". I whispered. "I have to check up on her." I had a nightmare of her dying and I had her in my arms.

"Harry what if she was still asleep?"

"y/n and Hermione always wake up earily" 

I got up and went to the girls' dorm with Ron behind me. I saw almost every girl out of the girls' dorm worried. I started becoming more worried as I came up close to the dorm.

I opened the girls' dorm door to see Hermione and y/n with the Daily Prophet in their hands both looking worried. When y/n saw me, she threw the Daily Prophet somewhere in the corner. I ran up to her and hugged her.

y/n pov

"you are still alive" Harry chimed with a shaky voice. I mouthed Ron what is going on. He just shrugged.

"yes, I'm... Harry are you okay?". He nodded. 

"Let's just go to eat breakfast.". Harry suggested. We nodded and left.

~

When we got to the table to eat, Harry didn't even touch his food he stared at it then at me and again at his plate. I was sitting next to Hermione. I looked at her. She seemed to understand what I meant with that look. 

I got up and changed my seat to sit next to Harry. I put my head on his shoulder. He seemed to feel better as he started eating his plate of food. I wanted to ask him why he was scared, but I didn't to not remind him.

To our luck, Seamus burst into the hall and slammed that Daily Prophet in front of Harry. I looked up at Hermione and we shared worried glances. This won't make Harry any happier that is for sure.

"hes been sighted! hes been sighted!" Seamus exclaimed crossing his arms. Gryffindor students started forming around us gasping at what they are reading from the prophet.