Buckbeak

"You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

y/n's pov

"Broaden your minds. You must look beyond.". I sighed as I had to listen to professor Trelawny once again. Divination, what a nightmare of a class. I wouldn't be surprised if someone took a nap while having Divination class.

"The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye.". 

"Oh great. She is back at it again. 'InNeR eYe'. I taunted.

Today was our first lesson with crystal balls. We are supposed to look beyond and broaden our minds, but all I can see is Ron taking a sweet nap across the table while we take a lesson.

Hermione hit me on my arm to snap me out of my thoughts. She beckoned me to sit up well as professor Trelawny was making her way over to our table. I quickly fixed my robes and sat up.

"Now what do we have here?" Trelawny exclaimed loudly enough to scare Ron out of his nap. Which happened. Harry too was taken aback and sat up quickly.

"Do you mind me trying?" Hermione quickly asked. The professor nodded and waited for Hermione to see something in the ball.

"The Grim?, possibly." Hermione guessed. Trelawny's jaw dropped before smiling shortly after.

She took Hermione's hand playing with it waving it here and there and said,: "My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class, I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination." 

She then started pointing at the hand wrinkles on Hermione's hand and started what you can call 'reading them',: "No, you see, there. You may be young in years, but your heart is as shriveled as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the old books to which you so desperately cleave." I gasped and my jaw dropped at her rather harsh words.

Hermione seemed really annoyed. She glared at Trelawny and knocked the crystal ball off our table with frustration and head out of the class. Harry, Ron and I sent Trelawny angery glares. She noticed us and asked,:

"Have I said something?".

"Yes. Yes you did. And your words and harsh and dry."

"Well, dear l/n. Let's continue our lesson shall we?". She smiled. I could try out the new spell I heard about on her right now. This class is something else.

~
Once the class was over, me, Harry and Ron ran out of there faster than we can say 'hello' to go and try finding Hermione.

"She's gone mental, Hermione has. Not that she wasn't always mental" Ron exclaimed.

"Ron, how would you feel if someone called you dry?" I asked. He shrugged. "Well, I wouldn't be happy if I was Hermione really." I assured.

"Hang on" Harry said stopping us as he bent down and grabbed the crystal ball. "We better take this back." He suggested