Chapter 12

~~~

Sexually frustrated

Sexually frustrated.

That's how I feel.

And Adeline's actions are not helping, at all. Her foolish, foolish actions. The worst part? I don't even know why I'm not mad at her, and I definitely should be.

It's weird, and I find myself being disgusted by my own thoughts and feeling. Okay, yes, our night together was totally accidentally, we didn't know anything about each other which is the weirdest part since I never sleep with someone till I, at least know their name, surname, address, favorite food, color and wine.

But the question is...why am I not distancing myself to the fullest? I do have the opportunity to go back in France and not come back in months but here I am, still here.

And it excites me...as much as it disgusts me. I know that everything between her and Samuel is fake but that doesn't make me feel a lot better if I'm being honest. I mean, it was a relief when I found out but...I don't know.

I don't know what to say anymore.

I sighed and took a pen that was sitting on my desk, tapping it against the oaken surface.

Maybe I should go back in France.

Yeah, I definitely should.

~~~

One week later

One week later

I almost fell asleep in my history class. It doesn't get any more boring. I don't really enjoy most of my history lessons except those about ancient Greece or Egypt.

I'm good at every subject but I can definitely choose a favorite and that is French class. It's actually my next class and I'm excited. After the bell rang, I made my way downstairs and went into the classroom. A few people were already there as I sat next to Savannah, which was also a good friend of mine. But, of course, I couldn't get any peace when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

I turned around with my pen between my lips. I was welcomed with Kevin's ugly face. This guy is the most annoying person ever.

"What's up, Adeline?" He leaned on the desk behind me and winked at me.

I don't have time for this. I just turned around and grabbed my phone. I could hear his friends gasping and laughing at his lame ass.

Did I tell you how annoying he us again?

He now stood right in front of me while tapping his fingers on my desk. "Can I take you out on a date, babe?"

I was about to say no but a better idea came to my mind.

I looked up from my phone and smirked at him. "I don't know." I shrugged and crossed my arms on my chest, lifting up my breasts which made his gaze immediately turn to them for a second.

"Come on." He begged with his hands glued together.

I chuckled. "You're so cute but...are you willing to take me out on a good date?"

"Yeah, of course." He gulped.

"Describe it."

"What?"

"How will our date go?"

Kevin cleared his throat and scratched his neck, obviously nervous. "Well, I- I will get you with my dad's bugatti, I will buy you flowers, then we'll go in the cinema and then-"

"Cinema? Can you think of something better?" I said, sounding unimpressed.

"Umm," he started being nervous again.

"How about a nice, luxury date in a restaurant with a big pool for just the two of us?" I offered.

His eyes lit up right away as he nodded. "Of- of course, yes."

"Alright then, pick me up at 8 tonight."

He agreed and went to his friends where he was welcomed with high fives and hugs.

So cringe.

Little does he know that I have better plans tonight.

When they were done with their little celebration, our teacher finally walked in. Ms. Nicole is a very beautiful woman. Short bob, dark hair, always a red lipstick and big glasses. She is literally taller than our male teachers and I find that sexy. I mean, don't get me wrong or anything but- she is sexy, for sure.

"Bonjour."

And she speaks french, even better.

"Before we start with our lesson I want to say a few things. I have a very exciting offer for you guys," she said enthusiastically. "Our school planned a short trip to France which is a great opportunity for those of you who enjoy my class. The trip is not obligatory so those of you who would like to go, please tell me at the end of the class, I'll tell you all the details."

Trip to France?

Yes!

I'm for sure doing this.

~~~

"Did you hear about the trip to France?" Imani ask when we gathered for lunch in the canteen.

"Mhm, I'm definitely going."

"Same." She agreed.

"And I'm definitely not." Samuel chuckled.

"Why?" Imani was quick to ask.

His face immediately dropped. The thing is, Imani has no idea about our fake engagement. Mine and Sam's family did a great job hiding this whole thing, we all agreed to keep it quite for the next few months. I always take off my ring and put it when I'm around Sam's family.

"I just don't feel like traveling." He said.

He was probably still feeling anxious, plus he told me that he got into a big fight with his dad yesterday because of the inheritance from his grandfather.

Some people are so greedy.

While being with him, I never really realized how fucked up his family actually is. Always following rules, you're forbidden to be who you want to be. That's probably the worst thing that can happen to someone, being scared to expose your true self and who you are.

Being a royalty is not as magical as it sounds.

Whew, i finally updated!
Sorry for the not so good/short chapter and thank u for being patient❤
My motivation rn is sooo bad and it's getting on my nerves😫! I hope it'll be back soon😭