Chapter 25

I love me some celebrity gossip

So that's why I was sitting in the garden with my Matcha Latte and my Ipad in my hand while listing through 'Celebrity Life' site.

The Royal Highness and Queen Camilla have eggs thrown at them during a Royal visit.

Boring.

Chris Evans is off the market.

What? That literally made me choke of my Latte. Who is this lucky bitc-

Whatever, I don't want my heart broken again!

After years of relationship break, is Dion Garcia finally returning to the love-field? Who is the mystery woman? Link in bio.

Choke? I literally spit out my Latte when I saw the article. I scrolled down a little and saw a picture which left my heart beating so fast that it might explode.

It was a picture from us. From the night we went into his apartment. His whole face and body was showing while I was kinda covered by his bodyguard. Only a little of my flowing hair could be seen, a little bit of my ankles and back. The rest was all covered. Most importantly--my face.

I tensed when I realized how stressful this whole situation is. It made me panic living like this. Seeing this kind of articles, seeing how close we were to getting caught. It's very anxious to keep it a secret. And that's why I think that it'll be better if I stay away from Dion, as much as I- don't want to.

Gosh, I must stay away from him, fuck. I can't be always panicking while we're together and paranoid if someone is taking pictures or following us.

This- this is a sign. I must stay away from Dion. At least...for now.

"Boo!"

I screamed and almost threw my Ipad when my mom startled me.

"Mom! Don't do that." I said, my voice trembling.

"Oh, I was just joking, lovey. Did I scare you that much?" She asked and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Y- yeah." My hands were already slightly trembling but now it was even worse. Ugh, imagine my mom seeing this? Or maybe even recognizing me? I'll be six feet under.

"I'm sorry, my little sweetie. What are you doing, by the way?" She asked and sat down next to me, caressing my back and planting another kiss on my head.

"Nothing, just listing through some gossip sites."

"Oh my God, love that! Let me see." She said and immediately grabbed my Ipad, it was too late for me to react since she was too fast.

Fuck! Now I'm panicking even more.

"After years of...Dion Garcia...what? Isn't this Samuel's uncle?"

"Mhm." I nodded and started biting my nails from nervousness.