Chapter 37

One week later

One week later

Life has been very peaceful lately. I got back to work and got so many new ideas and plans that I wanted to do.

Firstly, I decided that we should do a new kind of wine. I already wrote down all the things that I needed and sent them to my team. Moscato d'Asti will be the new type that we are going to do for my winery. It's the first time that we're producing it but I hope that everything will go as planned.

It has a sweeter taste than the other wines. And why did I chose it? Because Adeline loves sweet.

I have such a big surprise for her that will be coming sooner than she expects.

While talking about her...everything goes so well between us. We exchange texts and calls everyday, she even sents me videos of pandas, dogs, cats, whatever pops up on her Instagram.

I fucking adore her. So much.

"Mr. Dion," I heard my assistant calling me.

"Yes?"

"The photoshoot will take place tomorrow morning, we have all the models ready."

"Alright, thank you."

I excused him and locked my office. Tomorrow will be a busy day. We decided to do a photoshoot for our wine. My team hired a few models but I still haven't seen who they are, I'll choose which one is the perfect for the shoot tomorrow.

My talent is that I take good photos, great to be more precise. I've developed my skills ever since I first started with this career. At first, I was the one who took pictures of my wines and used to make commercials. Honestly, I sucked at first. But by the time, I practiced a lot and never let anyone else take photos and do our shoots except me.

"Hey Dion, I made dinner." Sam was quick to greet me, holding a pot with spaghetti in his hands.

"Oh, amazing. I'm very hungry."

We both set the table and I can't lie, the spaghetti looked good. We sat down and clicked our glasses of wine together. I started eating and a hum of approval escaped my lips.

"I had no idea that you know how to cook."

Samuel grinned. "I had no idea too."

"Did you went to your therapy session today?"

"I did, yeah."

"How did it went?"

"Good. I honestly feel very relieved."