Chapter 30

"I'll be at their club tonight

"I'll be at their club tonight."

My heart started beating faster and an upsetting feeling occurred in my stomach when I saw Sam's text.

I immediately sent a screenshot to my nonna. After yesterday's conversation we came to an agreement that we'll help Samuel get out of this hole he is put in.

Firstly we were going to catch his rapists, then his father.

Nonna🤍:

I already told "certain people" about this and we found the address to their club

Me:
Can i come? Please?

Nonna🤍:
NO

I rolled my eyes and plopped down on my bed. I can't stay here while they are out there risking their lives.

Nonna doesn't have to know but I asked Samuel for the address but lied to him that I won't do or say anything.

Little do they know that I'll be there, too.

I know, it may be a very big risk but I don't care.

For the whole day, till it ticked six thirty, I was feeling so anxious. I believed my nonna, I know that she has...some connections. She told me that she'll contact a long friend who is part of the Mafia which shuts down sex trafficking rings.

I had hope in this whole mission but I can't sit here, guilt will be eating me alive. If somethings happens to them, the same will happen to me too. If they go down, I go down with them too.

My parents already went on their trip to Italy, thank God! So it was me, Axel and my aunt Adrianna who was here to babysit him. I already made a story up how I'm going on a party and they believed me.

I was dressed in a very short, black dress, fishnet tights, a garter belt and a black long coat. My hair was straightened and I put on a red lipstick. Then, I grabbed my black stilettos and my purse. Lastly I put my pocket knife in garter belt and exited the room.

Gosh, this gave me an awful feeling.

"I'll get going guys, bye." I kissed Axel's cheek and hugged my aunt.

"Have fun."

Oh I sure will.

I got inside my Bugatti and drove to the address Samuel sent me. It was almost an hour drive, it was definitely out of town. Who opens a club so further away? Of course, some disgusting rapists who think that people won't find them this far.