Chapter 39

I never gave up on my desires

I never gave up on my desires. I literally manifested a man like Dion. So perfect and made for me.

It was time. Soon, I was going to confess all my feelings to Dion.

After our photoshoot yesterday he dropped me off at home and I couldn't stop giggling, jumping on my bed and dancing around my room for the whole night.

Dion made me feel things no one has ever made me feel before. The way he is everything I want in a man is too good to be true. The way he's so amazing and perfect for me. His personality is top tier and don't get me started on how handsome he is. I love that he has a job that he is so passionate about, it makes him even more attractive. I also love how he can make me feel so good about my self and raise my confidence to the fullest.

Whatever it takes, I'm confessing my love towards him and it's final.

Not before talking to...Sam, of course.

I felt like I had to tell him about my feelings towards his uncle. At the end of the day, Samuel's opinion mattered to be because he is my best friend and I trust him with my heart.

"Sam," I said and cleared my throat. He raised his head and frowned. "I want to tell you something."

Sam put down his coffee and tilted his head. "What it is?"

To make sure we're on good terms, I even brought him to his favorite cafe. "Well, this is something I've been keeping a secret for some time. I hope that you won't be mad and understand me."

"What is it, Adeline?" He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Sam likes to act a little bit dramatic sometimes.

"I- well, um-" I didn't know how to form a proper sentence and tell him everything.

"Spill it out girl." He clapped his hands together and made me even more nervous.

"Fuck, I-" I took a deep breath. "I like your uncle. Like- like really like him. Maybe even lov-"

"I knew it!" He yelled and pointed a finger at my face.

My eyes widened. "What?"

"I literally knew it! I mean, it was kinda obvious that you two had a thing for each other." Sam definitely sounded kinda- happy? I can say. His tone was very enthusiastic.

"You're not mad?"

He scoffed. "Of course not. Why would I be?"

The nervousness in me calmed down. I knew that Sam always had my back. "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me, babe. We both agreed that we will put aside our past and focus on being each other's biggest supporters. So no, I'm not mad. I mean, I can't say I expected it but knowing your taste in men, I kinda did." He said making me chuckle.

"Yeah, well. We actually met on our engagement party. And after that some weird dramas happened but now everything is going great between us."

A sincere smile appeared on his face. "Now that I'm thinking about it, you two actually make a great couple. Both psychically and mentally. I might make an Instagram fan account for you two."

Samuel is officially back. My best friend is back after all the shit he went through. I'm also back, my personality is back but now with a sexy man by my side.

Everything has fallen into the right places.

~~~

A week later

We were having a family movie night when my phone rang, showing Dion's name. I immediately jumped out of the bed and ran to my room. I heard my mom's chuckles. She knew, I had to tell her everything because Paris Campbell is not someone you can keep secrets from.

"Hello?" I said and started biting my nails. I never had that habit before Dion started making me nervous with this unexpected calls.

"Hi."

I threw myself on the bed and giggled. "To what do I own this pleasure of you calling me?" I teased.

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow night. An envelope will be at your house in-" he made a pause. "Two seconds."

And the bell rang.

I squinted my eyes. "Oh, you're very precise."

"Go and get it, baby." His low voice ordered and I immediately went downstairs.

My dad was faster so he already had the envelope in his hands. I ran and grabbed it from him. "It's for me." I said all excited to open in.

I held my phone still next to my ear while opening the envelope.

Dear Family Campbell's

I invite you to my Wine Party which will be held tomorrow night at Hotel "Garcialux"

Time: 20.00

A new surprise will be revealed at the gathering.

My heart was beating fastly as I left my dad with his palm opened and ran to my room again.

"Are we all invited?"

"Of course, baby."

"What's the surprise? Please tell me."

"Not a chance."

I groaned on the phone. "You're boring."

"You'll see for yourself tomorrow. I don't want to spoil the surprise."

"It's just for me?" I laid on my bed and twirled a strand of my hair around my finger.

"Yes."

I bit my lip and smiled. "I also have a surprise for you tomorrow then."

He hummed. "Really?"

"Yeah, but no spoilers."

"I can wait."

Tomorrow it's the perfect chance for me to finally say those three words that I've been keeping in my heart for some time.