Chapter 16

~~~

Every man has a weakness

And mine at the moment is Adeline.

I don't know if it's just lust occupying me, the need to have her beneath me again. Or was is something else? I hope that it's just lust and that this will be the last time that I'm going to go weak in my knees for her.

It's not because I don't want to be around her. It's because I still feel like it's forbidden. Even if, maybe, it's not.

However, here we are again. Driving to my hotel room so we can have each other again. The anticipation, the tension was getting thicker and thicker every second. My grip on the wheel was tight just like her clenched thighs. I know that she is dripping for me. I placed my hand on the inside of her right leg which was placed on the top of the left one. I felt her stiffen as I pulled her leg down and spread it to the end of the seat. Her breath hitched as I caressed the inside of her thigh, getting closer but not touching her pussy.

"I want my tongue on your clit." I unashamedly said.

Adeline softly moaned and tried closing her legs to which I responded with a bit more force to keep them open. "Would you like that?" I asked her.

She gulped and closed her eyes for a second. "Yes."

"Then you have to wait a little bit more, baby." With that said I continued teasing her, brushing my fingers against the wet spot on her underwear. "Does it feel good?" I asked as she could only moan in response, closing her eyes and letting her head fall back.

"O- Oh fuck!"

I can't lie, hearing her moaning was a big turn on and ego-booster. Even if we hadn't known each other for too long, I already knew everything about her and what brings her pleasure.

I continued teasing and rubbing against her clit till she couldn't take it anymore. "Please..." Adeline pleaded, wanting my fingers inside of her. But I ain't going to give her what she wants soon.

I pulled my hand away completely as she stared at me with surprise and slight anger.

"Soon, mon ange." (My angel)

~

"Strip for me." I demanded as soon as I sat down on the armchair in my room. Taking a sip of my scotch and enjoying my view.

Adeline stood there for a second, probably surprised. She gulped and looked a little nervous. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable with anything that we did, so the moment I was about to stand up and ask her if everything is fine, she pulled down the straps of her dress. Leaving me too stunned to do something.

How can someone be so gorgeous?

She is an absolute perfection.