Epilogue

Four years later
Third POV

Adeline's hands were slightly shaky as she cut the red tie. Everyone started cheering and applauding for her new success.

Her own biochemist laboratory.

After she finished college she decided that she would love to continue with her love towards chemistry. It was something that made her very happy. With the help of her family, friends and Dion she succeeded in opening her own business.

"I'm so proud of you, mon ange." Dion wrapped her legs around his waist and showered her face with kisses as she giggled.

They weren't rushing over anything. They wanted to focus on their careers, their vacations around the world and their sex life. They have already been in so many amazing places around the world and enjoyed their time together to the fullest.

Even if they wanted to have a big family, they decided not to rush and let everything fall into the right places.

Regardless Adeline's job as a biochemist, she was also a free time model for Dion's Winery. She was like the face of the company and everytime they had a new commercial, she was the model.

Dion's Winery also continued it's success and stayed at the top. It is the number one Winery in the world, making him a Forbes billionaire now.

"My babe! I'm so happy for you!" Samuel's excited screams filled the whole room.

He was definitely the happiest. Samuel has been doing amazing for this past years. He finished college, then started working in one of their companies, making him the youngest CEO--and the gayest probably. Samuel also found his luck in love. He is engaged to Dion's assistant--Finn, which they had no idea that is gay but they immediately clicked and fell in love.

Everyone was doing amazing and was at the right place in their life.

~

It was time, Dion was finally going to propose to the love of his life.

4 years of an amazing relationship made him realize that he wanted to spend his whole life with Adeline.

He took her on his private yacht to a tour in Paris. After having dinner with a view of the Eiffel Tower, they sat at the front while enjoying the beautiful view of the city and the classical music.

The atmosphere was perfect. It was safe to say that they both loved it so much. Especially Adeline who couldn't stop smiling and planting kisses on Dion's neck and cheeks here and there.

He played with her hair while looking out at the gorgeous view of the full moon reflecting on the water.

"I love you, Dion. I've said it like hundred time but I really do." Adeline breathed out and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I love you, too. The most, baby." He said and grasped her chin, making her look up at him. They lips intertwined in a slow and sensual kiss.

When they pulled away, their eyes shone--full with love. Suddenly Dion took a deep breath and caught her hands in his. "I want to love you for the rest of my life, Adeline," He said and got kneeled down on one new. A gasp escaped Adeline's lips as she put her hands on her fast beating heart. "Will you marry me and make me the happiest man ever?"

Time stood still and her heart rate went quick up. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes as she was at loss for words.

"Dion..." she couldn't stop a few tears that escaped her eyes.

"Please don't cry-"

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" Her sudden excitement burst out.

Dion stood up and slid the ring on her finger. With the biggest grin on his face he pulled her for a hug. Adeline happily accepted and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Gosh I love you so much."

She giggled as she looked at her ring on her finger. Now she is officially Dion's forever.

"Now we just need to make a few more babies and everything will be perfect." Dion said as Adeline burst out laughing.

"Sure," She said and planted a kiss on his lips. "Should we start now?"

Dion slapped her ass teasingly. "Lead the way Ms. Garcia."

Aaand "Dion" is finished!
After many ups and downs, many unmotivationing thoughts and breaks...I DID IT!

Thank u so much for reading this book guys! I love u❤

And of course, my message for you:

NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS! NEVER SETTLE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT GOING TO MEET YOUR STANDARDS AND GIVE YOU WHAT YOUR HEART DESIRES!.

mwahh💋