Chapter 33

Two days went by and today was the final trial for my brother

Two days went by and today was the final trial for my brother. Me and Samuel got ready early and made our way to the court.

Yesterday the police officer called me and told me that they found Alfio and Vigor dead at their club. I acted stupid and surprised even tho I knew how, when and who did it. Thankfully they weren't suspicious since the traces of the murder and all the evidence were removed.

I can say that I was nervous. All the paparazzi were here. Also, the worst thing ever? The whole news were filled with our family. Starting with mine and Renee love rumors to my brother's arrest.

Everyone was bombarding us with questions while we were walking from our car to the court.

It was too much stress, especially for Samuel.

I encouraged him that everything will be over soon and his father will finally get the punishment he deserves.

"Pierre Garcia will face 20 years in prison."

I let out the deepest breath that I was holding when I heard the judge's announce.

He deserved even more but whatever.

I'm so disgusted to be related to Pierre.

On our way back to the car the paparazzi were again asking so many questions and I decided to say something.

"I was utterly surprised and disgusted when I heard about my brother's actions. I want to apologize in his name and I hope that every victim is now safe and free. Pierre will spend the next twenty years in prison because he deserves that. As for my nephew Samuel Garcia, me and my family will be there for him. Thank you."

I pushed through the crowd and went inside the car where Samuel was already waiting. He leaned back on his chair and closed his eyes. He let out a sigh of relief and a grin formed on his lips.

"I'm fucking free."

"Yes you are."

Like I said to the paparazzi, I'll be by Samuel's side now. His mom--left this morning. She said that this is too stressful for her and left in Australia without any goodbye. She is also like Pierre, money greedy bitch.

Samuel has me now. And his...wife.

Adeline.

Which I haven't seen in two days. After the whole "I'll take care of you" act I didn't know what to think about her anymore.

Now that my brother is in prison, everything could've been better if only Samuel didn't fall in love with her.

If only we both didn't fall in love with Adeline.

~

"My condolence, Mr. Dion. May he rest in peace."