Chapter 22

~~~

No one has ever made me feel the things Adeline does

No one has ever made me feel the things Adeline does. No one has ever made me want to do the things I want to do to her.

The way she has me wrapped around her finger and makes me crazy over her is funny. She plays me like a toy and I oddly, somehow like every part of it.

The way she was on her knees for me giving me the best head of my life a few minutes ago and now she's trying to run away? I ain't going to let her get away before fucking her so good that she will be able to feel me for days. And only me.

Adeline stopped in her tracks and turned around reluctantly. I was still breathing so hard from anger and probably pleasure. I knew that she liked the first option better. She wanted to be fucked, by me. And only me.

I stomped towards her and took her in my arms, catching her by surprise. She wrapped her legs around my hips and giggled as I slapped her ass. I made my way towards my room with Adeline in my arms.

"You think you can run away from me, baby? Huh?" I teased her and rubbed her now exposed ass. "Answer me." I demanded and slapped her even harder.

"No." she breathed out when I threw her on the bed.

"You want to see what happens when you leave me like that? I'm going to edge you for the whole night mon ange." I said with a smirk making an uncomfortable expression appear on her face.

"No, you won't-"

"Oh yes I will," With that said, I pulled her dress upwards and exposed her tiny black thong. The wet patch on her clit was enough to make me realize how much she wanted me. Rubbing my fingers gently on the spot made her moan softly. "You look like you already came, baby. At least one of us did, right?"

Adeline smiled and arched her back. I scoffed and pulled down her thong and threw it somewhere in the room.

"Hey, don't throw my Gucci thong like that." She complained but quickly shut up and made a breathless sound come out of her lips when I plastered mine directly on her pussy. Shit, she tasted so good that I was scared it'll get me addicted. I mean, it's not like I'm already not addicted to her.

I gave her a gentle kiss on her clit and pulled away. Adeline was smiling, getting more excited to feel something. She looked straight into my eyes, without looking away. As if trying to challenge me. And that's how I took it. A challenge. I promised to make her feel so good she'd beg for more and more.

My head moved toward her pussy, barely touching against it. Goosebumps instantly ran down her arms and all over her body. Fuck, it was so easy to make her a mess. Just by a kiss, she was already ruined. It turned me on even more, tho. "You're so beautiful." I said with a smirk at the corner of my lips.