Chapter 19

~~~~

I walked in first in the living room and was welcomed by Axel playing a sweet harmony on the piano. I knew that it was him when I heard it from the balcony. He was playing his favorite-Lacrimosa by Mozart.

Dion followed after a few minutes so we won't be suspicious. Everyone was already eating their desserts, the Red Velvet cake my mom made. I sat down next to Sam and crossed my leg over my other. Dion sat down on the couch in front of me and leaned back, adjusting his suit. I couldn't help but wander my eyes down his body.

Gosh this man.

I can't believe I tried to fuck up my relations with him. But what can I say, it was just a big misunderstanding. I must've been in such hurry that I didn't even saw the note that he left.

Again and again, I wonder how does he have such an effect on me? He makes my heart beat so fast when I'm around him. Maybe it's the way he's so good in bed, or good with words and making me feel beautiful. It's weird, as much as it's kinda forbidden since we both are aware of the situation we are in right now. I try not to over think about him and just simply enjoy him. I have no idea how much longer he will stay in LA but all I want is some more time with him.

Yeah, I have no idea why do I feel like this. Let's just blame it on my horny ass.

After eating my piece of cake, I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I didn't even saw Sam also entering the kitchen and grabbing a glass. He turned on the faucet and filled his glass. I smiled at him and pressed my hands on the counter.

"How do you feel?" I asked him.

"Anxious." He muttered and dropped his glass down.

I frowned and took a step closer to him. Caressing his shoulders and giving him a reassuring smile. "You over work yourself, Sam. I can see it in your eyes."

He gulped. Clear panic flashed through his eyes when he avoided eye contact with me.

"I- we should get going." He brushed me off and literally ran out of the kitchen.

What's up with him? Did- did he- oh my! What if he knows about me and Dion.

No, no, no. Stop, Adeline.

I pressed my palm on my forehead and tried to calm down. I heard the noises from the living room getting louder so I made my way there. Family Garcia was leaving. I went to say "bye" to Sam's parents and of course--Dion, which I gave a sexy smirk before shaking his hand. I hugged Sam and then they left. All I could do was let out a deep breath.

After my night routine which included a cleanser, a rose toner, eye cream and hydrating serum, I put on my pajamas and went into bed. I giggled when I grabbed my phone and remembered that I had Dion's number now. I'm going to spam him with so much messages when I get drunk.

Me:
Good night, dream of me.

I wiggled my feet and chuckled to myself like the crazy bitch I am. About 3 minutes passed by when I got a reply.

Dion:
Of course, it's not like it's going to be my first time dreaming of you.

Shit, that made my heart flutter.