Chapter 35

This past week has been going good, I don't want to jinx it

This past week has been going good, I don't want to jinx it. My stress level lowered because I took a break this week from all the work I had. What happened this month was crazy and I needed some time for myself.

I can finally say that all the problems occurring around my family are finally over.

My brother is in jail, my father is at peace, my mother is at her sister's house, Samuel is finally getting back in school and I can take a deep breath and relax.

I stayed in Monaco for a few days after everyone left but then I came back to LA. I've been here for two days in my brother's house. Me and Samuel decided to do a little renovation of the house so I called Renee since she is the best person to help us.

I get Samuel's wish to start a new life. To have a free and successful life. And I will be here to help him.

He finally told me that he is gay, even if Adeline was faster to do that. I supported and encouraged every decision he made. He is literally like my legal son now.

About the heritage, it all went to me now that our situation is the way it is. But I declined and gave everything to Samuel except our family home in Monaco. Also, about their marriage, they finally called it quits.

Me and Adeline will continue seeing each other in secret for some time till we decide what to do.

I can totally say that I already decided that I want her. I want Adeline.

Mon ange:
There's a masquerade themed party tonight, let's go

I smiled at her message. She is smart, we can still go there without any paparazzi recognizing us since we'll be wearing masks. And I would never waste this opportunity.

Me:
Sure

Mon ange:
Wear an eye mask!!!

Me:
K!

I don't know where will I find that shit so I texted my stylist. He came here after an hour with a new Armani tuxedo and like ten different eye masks. He was prepared like I was going on the Met Gala.

After he got me ready like I'm some type of a prince, I texted Adeline that I'll soon be at her door. She sent me a mirror picture of her which raised my excitement to see her even more. She looked so gorgeous that I can't wait to see her in person. With a jersey turtleneck dress who was short, with wide sleeves at the end, paired with high heeled ankle boots and of course...a black lace mask.

My pretty girl.

~

It was our first time together in public without feeling tensed. Hand in hand, we made our way inside the club. Adeline looked so happy and I did too, just because of her.