Chapter 38

What the fuck was happening today? It was weird how every model left without saying any excuses

What the fuck was happening today? It was weird how every model left without saying any excuses. It made me think, does this have to do something with Adeline? I didn't want to blame her but those angry looks she gave me and the models made me doubt her a little.

However, I was surprised when she agreed to do the shoot with me. At the end of the day, it's the only solution.

"Get ready and come in the studio then." I said and went to get my camera ready.

"Dion, there's no point of me staying here. Can I go home?" Samuel asked.

I thought for a second. He will leave me and Adeline alone which honestly was something I did want to happen.

"Of course. You're free to go."

"Thank you," He said and grabbed his backpack. "Bye, bye. Have fun." Samuel winked at me teasingly and I narrowed my eyes. Does- does he know?

Weird.

I was getting the camera and the lights ready when I heard heels clicking on the floor. Gulping with an evident excitement and nervousness, I turned around to look at Adeline.

Fucking hell.

How does she succeed in always making me be amazed by her beauty?

In a pair of red bra and panties which defined her delicious curves and a matching silk robe. She was too good to be true. Her straight hair was pulled to the side and her skin glowed with her minimal make up. She stood there while twiddling her thumbs nervously.

Suddenly our eyes met and her breath hitched. We're both breathing hard, the tension so thick we can cut it with a knife.

"You ready?" I asked trying to break the silence.

"Yeah, yeah of course." She blinked and started walking towards me. My eyes wandered again down her body. Fuck, I was getting a hard-on which will be so embarrassing is she sees it.

"Okay then, you can freestyle all your poses. I just need you to include the bottle of wine." I said and handed her the bottle which etiquette was removed, we'll photoshop it later. Plus it was a surprise, especially for her.

She took a deep breath and awkwardly stood there with the wine in her hand. All of sudden Adeline started laughing which made me also chuckle at her cuteness.

"What?"

"I can't believe that I'm doing this. And I have no idea how to pose." She shrugged.

My mouth curved into a smirk. "Well, if it makes anything easier for you, I don't plan on photographing your face. I mean, you have the most gorgeous face but that's just the way I planned the shoot."

"That's great then." She said while her cheeks already started to redden.

I nodded and licked my lips. "Should we start then?"