An Among Us Crossover pt 1

Warning this part contines violence .

It's only thought is its hunger, it's been so long since its last meal it can't even remember when it last ate something.

Starting to feel the effects of early starvation, the human-like creature staggers into the storage room and waits for its prey to come to it. It has no more energy to waste just wandering around waiting for someone to have the misfortune of running into it. .

Humming is what catches its attention, it turns and spots a human humming a tune, while carrying their space helmet in their hands.

The humanoid creature watches as the human sets their helmet on a crate and begins to sweep the floor using a broom they found on the ground in between two boxes, still humming the same tune they don't seem to notice the creature.

As they sweep the trash into a pile they edge closer to the creature who takes this opportunity to strike. It steps out from behind the crates, where it was hiding, and opens its large mouth located where a human's stomach would be. With a grin it lashes its whiplike tongue out of its mouth and impales the prey, which couldn't even scream before they fall to the floor dead.

The creature crouches down next to the dead body, it inspects its victim before taking on their form, its blue skin becoming a different shade of blue as it adopts its prey's flag The creature's large eye splits into two and shrinks down to a more human-like size.

Once its transformation is complete it picks up the helmet its prey had placed nearby and puts it on, the creature then devours the dead human before grabbing the broom and cleaning up the mess. Using the now dead person's voice it hums the same tune.

After the mess is cleaned up the creature turns to what its prey was doing before, there is a small pile of trash they had gathered before dying. I will. It thinks before continuing on with the task. Once all the trash has been swept into a pile the creature moves it to where it says garbage.

It pulls the lever and the trash is thrown into space. Satisfied it wanders around the ship looking for its next victim.

Word Count: 379