possiable short story?

As soon as the first car showed up, father changed immediately. From his narcissistic, moody, selfish self to an entirely different person.

When the guests arrive at the house he hurries over to greet them and welcomes them in to explore the mansion.

Us states were off to the side out of the way. We are dressed in suits and dresses waiting to serve the guests.

As we waited we were silent and still, not at all what kids our age should be like.

Everything about us is perfect, our posture, appearance, etc. it was beaten into us you see... I'll speak more on that later. On cue we begin to serve the guests and engage in polite small talk.

Serving the table next to me is Hawaii, I keep one eye on her and another on what I am doing. At her table sits a couple, both are male. The first one is a tall lengthy country with a red and white flag and a maple leaf in the center, the other male is much shorter but has a strong build and has a blue and yellow flag.

At my table sits none other than the UK and France, father's parents. He bestowed upon me this great "honor" due to good behavior. I expected them to be much like him, however what I didn't expect was for them to be so cordial to me.

I am eyeing Hawaii's table and I can tell from where I stand she's not holding up well. As she is pouring the glass of wine she accidentally tips it over spilling it all over the red and white country.

Hawaii jumps back bumping into Delaware who's serving a large table nearby. The older boy doesn't seem to notice or care that Hawaii just messed up.

"Excuse me." I say to the couple, I move over to somehow rescue this situation before it gets any worse.

"Sir, may I lead you to the bathroom?" I asked the tall country, who nodded. We quickly made our exit. One bathroom trip later the tall country returns from the bathroom. I waited for him due to this mansion being confusing to navigate for newcomers.

We returned to the dining area, I led the country back to his seat just as father appeared behind me, looking relieved. I ignored my father and walked back to my original table as he shared a word or two with the man.

The evening flies by as conversations ebb and flow. Dinner is served and after, desserts. We moved the tables for them to dance and then it was time for them to leave.

The night wasn't over for us however, oh no, we had far more work to do that night. Once the last guest left, father had us stand in a long line and began to pace, not a good sign. You could tell by the look on his face he's furious with us.

No one but Hawaii had messed up, so we all knew it was her to face his wrath. He ordered her to stand next to him and he promptly beat her. Her mistake was severe, so severe in fact she was locked in the cellar with no food and no water for days.

I snuck her some food during her stay in the cellar, my plan was almost complete, we only needed to figure out what direction to go in once we've escaped the house. That's the thing that held us up the most during the whole operation.

Do you have any other questions sir?