Chapter 7- It's really you

(It's been a week since the attack)

Uraraka's POV:

On my way home from the supermarket, I take a shortcut through an alleyway. I hesitated at first but I thought it would be faster if I did.

As I walk through it I hear footsteps.  walk faster but so do the footsteps.

All of the sudden, the villain from yesterday appears in front of me. I jump back immediately. To dodge him just in case he attacks me.

?: Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Unless I have to.
Uraraka: What do you want you villain?
?: Honestly, nothing. I just want to talk.
Uraraka: We'll I don't! You hurt my friends at the USJ!
?: I didn't want to. I just wanted to ensure our victory. Unfortunately that didn't end up happening. So, let's talk.
Uraraka: I don't want to!
?: Don't you want to get to know me? I could give you information about the league. And I won't hurt you without hesitation.

I think about and sigh. I could use this to find out if he's really Izuku.

Uraraka: Fine.
?: Great choice. So, what's your first question?
Uraraka: What's your real name?
?: Oh. Why do you want to know?
Uraraka: You remind me of my old friend.
?: I do? Well then if I remind you of your old friend, then wouldn't you know if it's me or not?
Uraraka: I'm not saying you're him, I'm saying you remind me of him. Plus, he's supposedly dead.
?: Fine. You got me. My villain name is Deku. But my real name Izuku Midoriya.

I gasp.

Uraraka: I-Izuku...?
Midoriya: Hey Ochaco!

He hugs me and and I hug him back.

Uraraka: I... I thought you were dead! I went to your funeral!
Midoriya: We made a copy of myself.
Uraraka: Why? Why... did you leave me?
Midoriya: I didn't want to. I just couldn't chase my dreams of being a hero anymore. All Might told me that himself.

Uraraka: But- I believed in you! You left your mother! You left me!
Midoriya: That's the only thing I regret doing.
Uraraka: What happened to your quirk?
Midoriya: Don't you remember? If I drink enough of a person's blood I can copy their quirk.

I did forget. Did he kill people? I stop hugging him and look at him with tears in my eyes.

Midoriya: I'm sorry for making you cry.

He wipes my tears away. I look up at him. He looks really different. He's taller, and his hair is a darker shade of green. And his left eye is red.

Midoriya: I promise I won't hurt you. Do you have any other questions?
Uraraka: Did you kill people to get those quirks.
Midoriya: Yeah, I did. I killed three people. One woman, two males. I drank their blood to steal their quirks. One of them was a retired pro.
Uraraka: Did you avoid hurting me on purpose last week?
Midoriya: Yeah. I didn't want to hurt you, so I easily took everyone else out. Even though I could kill you with the snap of my fingers.

I look down. I can't believe I'm friends with a villain. Even if he was my best friend.

Midoriya: Hey, can I ask you for a favor?
Uraraka: What?
Midoriya: The police are after me because I kind of killed someone. Can I drink some of your blood?
Uraraka: Huh?
Midoriya: I need to get to our base, and I used a lot of energy to kill that woman.
Uraraka: ... I- fine...
Midoriya: Really?
Uraraka: Just do it before I regret it.
Midoriya: Okay.

He grabs a knife from his pocket and puts it toward his arms.

Midoriya: This won't hurt.

He cuts my arm with the knife. It flinch in pain a bit. He the wounded area near his mouth and sucks on hit. It really hurts. Once he's done, he smiles at me.

Midoriya: Well I'm done. Bye Chaco! Oh and one more thing.

He turns around and looks at me.

Midoriya: Don't tell anyone too much about our encounter. Alright, see ya!

He runs off somewhere. I look at my cut arm. It really stings. I go home quickly so I can patch it up.

~Timeskip~

Iida: Uraraka! There's a scar on your arm. Are you alright?
Uraraka: I'm fine. I just got scratched on my way home over the weekend.
Iida: Please be careful when we work today.
Uraraka: Don't worry, I will.

I look at Bakugo who was actually glancing at me. Does he know I met Izuku?

I shrug it off. Our sports festival is happening soon. I want to get home and train really hard.

On my way to lunch, Bakugo stops me.

Bakugo: Pink cheeks, I want to talk to you.
Uraraka: Okay...?

He drags me to the side and asks me a question.

Bakugo: That injury, did you really scratch yourself.
Uraraka: ... I guess I can tell him. No, I was attacked by a villain.
Bakugo: Thought so. Was it him?
Uraraka: Huh?
Bakugo: That time stopping villain with dark green hair we talked about. Did he attack you?

Before I spoke, I remembered Izuku's words.

Midoriya: Don't tell anyone too much about our encounter.

Uraraka: No... he didn't. It was the blue haired guy.
Bakugo: Oh. Well then alright. Just be careful.

He walks away. I sigh. Do I really have to keep our encounter a secret?

I sigh. I guess so. At least I know what happened to him.

To be continued...

Words- 907

Thanks for reading! 🖤