Chapter 30- Attack- Heroes

(⚠️Warning: The next few chapters  including this one will contain spoilers for season 6. If you don't want to be spoiled please skip until the war arc is fully animated. The first episode airs on October 1st. If you have already read the manga or if you do not care if you're spoiled then feel free to read ahead⚠️)

With Tomura....

Mr. Compress: Where's Deku?
V! Uraraka: He said he's waiting for Shigaraki... apparently.
Dabi: Huh what for?
V! Uraraka: Something about fusing.
Mr. Compress: Oh yeah. The heroes surprise.

But with Shigaraki...

Endeavor charges at him.

Get... Shigaraki thinks. ...One for...

Endeavor: Hell's...

...All...

Endeavor: Curtain!

Endeavor throws a punch at Shigaraki that spreads fire everywhere.

Endeavor: That's a whole blanket of flashfire! You can't run away! I can't let this guy... take another step forward! He's gotta be neutralized fast! Jet...

Shigaraki slaps Endeavor down.

No ordinary person could function without protection in this heat, Endeavor thinks. And that speed! Right after he got burned... He regenerated.

Endeavor punches Shigaraki which slams him to the ground.

Endeavor: Attention all! Endeavor here! I've engaged Shigaraki at the hospital ruins! Anyone who can move without touching the ground needs to form a perimeter!

Endeavor holds Shigaraki's arm to avoid being touched by him.

Endeavor: No touch-

Suddenly a big explosion comes out of Shigaraki's hand.

Shigaraki: The quirks that master had stocked up... It feels like I've been reborn with it all. This power...

So then why... don't I feel satisfied?

Shigaraki realizes that he has an urge inside of him. And it's telling him to go somewhere.

Shigaraki: To get One for All.
Endeavor: One... for... all?

One of Endeavors sidekicks hears this.

Burnin: One for... what?! Whatever! Help's coming your way!
Shigaraki: It's... down there.

Burnin flies up with a few other heroes.

Burnin: You kids evacuate with the remaining heroes!!
Hero: Listen to the authorities!! We gotta get farther away!!

Shigaraki gets up and jumps upward.

Endeavor: He's heading for the evacuees! Expand the battle perimeter!! Start evacuating the city outskirts too!!

Hero: Hurry!! Every second counts, cuz that thing is coming, and when it gets here, it's all over!!
Hero: No way... Funkman's really gone!
Hero: Mourn later!! This evacuation's a race a race against time!

Bakugo runs forward and uses his explosions to fly up.

Todoroki: Huh? Where are you going?
Bakugo: Somewhere important!

~Timeskip~

Endeavor: What are you saying?
Bakugo: I'll explain later! I can't spot Shigaraki cuz of the dust and smoke! Tell me if he changes course!!
Endeavor: Like I've got time for that-

Shigaraki stops and then turns around and heads a different direction.

Endeavor: !! He altered course! He's heading Southwest now!!
Bakugo: Called it! I'm gonna lure him away!
Endeavor: Huh?! Kid?!

Shigaraki: It's annoying how they're all linked up... might as well put a stop to that.

Endeavor: Listen up, everyone! Shigaraki's change tack! He's heading Southwest!! And he's got hyper-regeneration now, so he's not the same as before! Not sure how, but Bakugo tea is luring him away! Is he targeting the kid?! Dammit...
Bakugo's in danger!

Bakugo continuously uses his explosions to keep himself in the air.
I gotta get  Shigaraki away, he thinks.

Shigaraki: Oh, hm... ah. Here we go. A nice air blast like before... plus radio waves. Sorry, number one. You gotta wait your turn.

Shigaraki causes the earpieces to go corrupt.

Burnin: My earpiece... is going haywire?!

Bakugo finds Shigaraki.

The voice in my head is telling me... Shigaraki thinks. I just gotta have it...

Shigaraki: Hand over One for All, Katsuki Bakugo.

In time, Gran Torino saves Bakugo and takes him away from Shigaraki.

Bakugo: Hey!
Grab Torino: When I heard "One for All" over the comms... I had a real bad feeling. Were you looking to scrap with that thing. Shigaraki's decay obliterates anything he touches and then some! Even getting hit with a piece of stray piece of rubble will... kill ya! As you are now, you don't stand a chance!
Bakugo: But!
Gran Torino: Listen, us heroes... ain't out of the picture yet!

Ryukyu aims for Shigaraki but gets knocked away.

Eraserhead heads towards him.

Was that Bakugo... Bakugo? Why is he here? Is he targeting him?

Eraserhead: Shigaraki... Don't you dare lay a rotten finger on my students.
Shigaraki: You... really are... pretty cool, Eraserhead.

To be continued...

Words- 669

Thanks for reading! 💛