Chapter 39- Inko

I'm back bishes!

No one's POV:

How long has it been? Not enough to give you a time jump. Let's explain what happened.

After Izuku's interview, he was placed in a rehab in the school. Due to his close relationship with Ochaco, Nezu was convinced that she could tame him. He also figured that Bakugo could play a role in this. So ever since then, those three have gone back to normal.

As for the LOV...

Dabi, Spinner, and Mr. Compress were put into jail but they occasionally went to solitary confinement for rehab and medical issues. Toga was on the run until she was found by some pros and police. She was thrown in jail for murder. Shigaraki and Twice died. All for One gave up after hearing this. He was soon after executed as he wished. Chikazoku managed to escape. He is on the run, but cannot be found. Re-Destro was captured.

Endeavor still revealed his past to the public. The third years at UA graduated. They're now devoted to becoming the world's greatest heroes. Eri moved back into the dorms. Everyone attends class again. It almost seems like a happy ending.

And it is!

Uraraka is now a third year. She is walking Deku to a familiar place.

Midoriya: I think I recognize this building. Where are we?
Uraraka: Somewhere special. Don't worry. Once you meet my "friend," you'll be happy again.
Midoriya: Do I know this person?
Uraraka: Maybe... maybe not!
Midoriya: C'mon Ochaco.
Uraraka: Alright, yes you do know this person. And I just know they'll be happy to see you again.
Midoriya: Alright. I'll take your word for it.
Uraraka: Great! C'mon!

Uraraka and Midoriya finally reach the room. Ochaco knocks on the door. It opens and reveals Inko.

Inko: Izuku...?
Izuku: Mom...?

They immediately hug each other.

Inko: I missed you so much! It's been so long! I thought you died! When I saw you become a villain I was heartbroken! How could you do this?!
Izuku: Mom, I'm so sorry. I just thought it would help me solve my problems.

Hisashi: That's unfortunate, say, want to become a villain.
Izuku: Huh?
Hisashi: You wanted to become a hero, but nobody believed you could do it. All Might, the number hero didn't believe in you either. If you join us we can get revenge on them, and everyone who hurt you.

Izuku: I thought I could trust dad...
Inko: Dad? You mean... Hisashi convinced you to do this?
Izuku: I don't mean to sound rude but it's basically common sense. Hisashi is All for One, the number one villain. Now that I think about it... you married a villain. Why is that?
Inko:..
Izuku: ...Mom?

Inko stays quiet until she snaps out of it.

Inko: Come inside, I have something to tell you. Come in.

Izuku and Ochaco enter and sit in the living room. Inko gets a drink from the fridge and gives one to each of them.

Inko: Okay. So before I met your father, he acted as if he wasn't a villain. He told me he was a successful businessman. I didn't find out he was a villain until he left. When he came back on the day you destroyed all of your All Might posters, he surprised me when he said he that wanted to see you.

Ochaco: You did that?
Izuku: I was going through a phase, okay?

Inko: Anyways, I didn't tell you because I didn't want in it ruining your dream of becoming a hero. But it clearly did. I just wanted him to meet his son. I didn't know he had plans for you to become the worlds worst villain. I'm sorry Izuku.

Izuku looks down and sighs.

Izuku: I miss dad...
Inko:...
Izuku: But not as much as I miss you mom.

Inko smiles and hugs her son again. The two break apart and

Inko: Now tell me everything that has happened!
Izuku: Oh! Uhh...
Ochaco: Okay!

The two tell all about Inko their crazy adventures.

Inko: Oh gosh! You guys have been through a lot!
Izuku: Yeah...
Inko: I'm glad you're both okay now.
Izuku: Same...
Ochaco: Well we better get going now. It was nice to see you again Inko.
Inko: Same here dear. You guys are both welcome to come back whenever you'd like.
Ochaco: Thanks Inko.
Izuku: Bye mom!
Inko: Goodbye!

Izuku and Ochaco leave the apartment building. While they wait for their ride, they start a conversation.

(They're not dating btw)

Izuku: Thank you for letting me see my mom again.
Ochaco: You're welcome! I'm glad you're doing better.
Izuku: Same...

Ochaco scrolls through her phone while Izuku watches awkwardly.

Izuku: Do you regret befriending me?

Ochaco turns off her phone, and looks at Izuku confused.

Ochaco: Huh?
Izuku: Do regret meeting me? At all?
Ochaco: ...No.
Izuku: Hm?
Ochaco: I don't regret meeting you. If I never met you, you would've been a dangerous villain. Plus you wouldn't be able to remember me. You probably would've ended up being a villain with no mercy without me. You technically needed me.

Izuku has a flashback to something he said.

Izuku:... I left some parts of my story out. Not everyone bullied me. My childhood best friend, Chaco, she didn't. She saw me fall from the roof. I'm going to miss her so much.

Izuku: Oh yeah... I did.
Ochaco: Mhm! Now let's spend time sulking. Where do you want to go now?
Izuku: Do want to order food?

To be continued...

Words- 920

Thanks for reading! 💚