Chapter 19- The aftermath: Heroes pt.2

Asui's POV:

Me and Eri went to Jirou's room next. According to the doctor, her parents were on their way. We entered her room and she sat there. She looked at us when she saw us enter.

Asui: Hi Jirou.

She waved at us and looks away.

Asui: I'm sorry about what happened to your voice. I hope you recover soon.

She looks at us and smiles.

Asui: We just wanted to visit everyone to check on them. Have a speedy recovery. Goodbye!
Eri: Bye bye!

She waves at us and we leave.

Eri: Who are we visiting next.
Asui: Uhh, Mr. Aizawa. I hope he's okay.
Mr. Aizawa: I'm fine.

I gasp and turn to see Aizawa walking next to us.

Eri: Mr. Aizawa!
Asui: I thought you had to get surgery.
Mr. Aizawa: Recovery girl helped me so I barely needed it.
Asui: Oh. That's great.
Mr. Aizawa I wasn't fully aware of what happened to everyone. Can you tell me how everyone else is?

I cover Eri's ears and explain to Aizawa what happened to everyone. Once I finish I uncover her ears.

Aizawa: I see. That's extremely bad.
Asui: Mhm.

We continue to walk down the hallway together.

Aizawa: Hey, who are guys gonna visit next?
Asui: Let's visit Kirishima next.
Eri: Okay!

We walk towards his room and enter it. I him talking to his doctor. He looks at us and stops.

Doctor: It looks like your visitors are here.

He gets off his chair and walks away. Kirishima looks at us in shock.

Kirishima: You guys are okay!
Asui: Yeah, are you? You have bad burns on your arm, and it's broken
Eri: Mhm.
Kirishima: I'm fine. It just hurts to harden it. And plus broken arms can be healed.

I nod and look at Aizawa who looks extremely tense. I would be too, but I wonder what's up with him.

Aizawa: When are you getting discharged?
Kirishima: My mom has to come pick me up. Then I will be released.
Asui: Okay.
Kirishima: How are the others?
Asui: ...I don't know. We haven't visited them all yet.
Kirishima: Do you know the injuries they had.

I nod and begin to explain all the injuries our class suffered from.

Asui: Bakugo went blind. Yaoyorozu lost her memory. Jirou lost her voice. The rest of them suffered from broken bones and burns.
Kirishima: Oh god... that's so bad. Are the pros okay?

I shake my head no and he sighs.
Kirishima: Is UA still stable?
Asui: More than half of the school building was destroyed. They also blasted the dorms.
Kirishima: The dorms... don't tell me that-
Asui: They kidnapped Ochaco.
Kiri+Aizawa: WHAT?!

Kirishima sits in shock and Aizawa looks down a bit nervous.

Eri: The bad guys broke into her dorm and took her. The damage was so bad I cut myself. But luckily Mirio was there to protect me.
Aizawa: Is Mirio okay?
Eri: He's at his home. He was questioned by the police.
Aizawa: Okay.
Kirishima: The pros better find her!
Aizawa: We can't contact the villain's location. And now that most pros are in the hospital, we can't attack until they all recover.
Kirishima: But... when you do you have to find her.
Aizawa: Once we've all recovered. Who are you two visiting next?
Asui: Eri, who do you want to see?
Eri: Uhhh, let's visit Nejire next!
Asui: Okay. I think she's still awake. Let's go.

We walk down to Nejire's room. She's awake and looks pretty content. That surprised me.

Nejire: Hey Tsu! Eri! How are you guys?
Asui: ...We're okay.
Nejire: That's great! I hurt my head so I had to stay here for a bit. Is everyone else okay?
Asui: So far the only person that got discharged is Bakugo. Kirishima is getting discharged too. Everyone else is still here. Well, so far.
Nejire: Oh dear. How bad were their injuries?!
Asui: They have burns and broken bones. Some are still unconscious. Bakugo is blind, Jirou lost her voice, and Yaoyorozu lost her memory.
Nejire: Oh my gosh! That's terrible. I can't imagine how bad the pros injuries were.

I nod. We continue to talk until we feel like leaving. We wave goodbye to Nejire and make an exit.

Eri: Tsu?
Asui: Yeah Eri?
Eri: Will you guys ever be able to find and rescue Ochaco? I'm scared the bad guys might be hurting her.

I kneel down and pet Eri's head. I can't let her feel bad about this.

Asui: The pros are going to take some time to heal. Until then, we have to wait. Then we'll make our move and rescue Ochaco. We will find her, don't worry.
Eri: Okay.
Asui: I hope...

I muttered that last part to myself. We get up and to the next room. We visit everyone we can and afterwards we go home. I'm glad our class is okay. Some of them are still unconscious, like Iida. But some are awake. These villains are going to pay for what they've done. We're going to avenge our friend and get her back.

To be continued...

Words- 853

Thanks for reading! ❤️