Chapter 14- The end of UA pt.1

The pain of the plan

Midoriya's POV:

Ochaco wasn't in her dorm during the weekend. I didn't want to search the building for her just in case I got caught. So I've been relaxing in the apartment with everyone else.

Dabi came back with a scratch on his face.

Izuku. What happened to you?
Dabi: A hero's quirk.

He went to the kitchen and wiped his forehead with a paper towel.

Dabi: How come you haven't visited that girl in a while?
Izuku: I have, she's just wasn't in her dorm this weekend so I didn't visit her.
Dabi: Do you think we have enough blood to attack now?
Izuku: Yeah. I just need to get one more dose. Then we'll be ready.

He tilts his head at me but eventually goes to his room. I need to pay one more visit to Ochaco and then we'll be ready to attack. I finish my drink and go to my room.

I get a message from a user called "Meta Liberation Army?" This is the fifth time they've messaged me. It's annoying. I lay down for a bit until Toga comes near me.

Toga: Hey Izuku.
Izuku: Hi.
Toga: I wanted to ask you if you have Ochaco's blood yet. I'm getting really impatient.
Tomura: Same. When are you going to get the blood from the girl.
Twice: I'd also like to know what the heck you've been hiding from us! It's your business not mine.

Everyone kept bugging me. I tell them of course.

Izuku: I don't know.
Everyone:... What-?
Izuku: Ochaco hasn't been in her room for the past two days. I don't if she left or something so I didn't visit her yesterday.
Toga: Well... I need the blood now!
Tomura: I've been tired of waiting to attack UA Izuku. I need to do it soon before I screw things up.
Izuku: Alright, I will.
Twice: You better do it fast!

~Timeskip~

I squish Uraraka's cheeks while I'm in her dorm.

Izuku: Wake up, I made fried eggs.
Ochaco: You can cook?
Izuku: Barely.

She gets up and looks at me extremely tired.

Izuku: Where were you this weekend?
Uraraka: You visited?
Izuku: Yeah, well not yesterday but I was here.
Uraraka: I had to stay at Recovery Girl's office. I lost so much blood I could barely walk. Now I'm forced to be vegan for a bit.
Izuku: Oh. Did I hurt you that much?
Uraraka: Yeah. I'm fine though.

Izuku: I want you to know that I want you to be happy, okay? I will protect you.

Izuku: Ochaco, do you trust me?
Ochaco: Huh?
Izuku: Do you trust that I'll protect you? That I don't mean to hurt you on purpose?

Uraraka's POV:

Midoriya: Do you trust that I'll protect you? That I don't mean to hurt you on purpose?

That's where I paused. Do I trust Izuku? He's been cruel at times but he's never meant to harm me like this. Plus I got myself into this mess.

Uraraka: I can't be his friend anymore. He's a villain and I'm training to become a hero. It wouldn't work out.

Midoriya: I want to visit you whenever I can. But it takes a lot of energy. And I'm not going to have enough to get back without getting caught. So, if I visit you, you'll let me drink your blood on the way back. Is it a deal?

Midoriya: I would! Just because I like you, it doesn't mean I won't hesitate to harm you in anyway, physically or mentally.

Midoriya: Hate me all you want. I care about you. But you're making it very difficult to endure with you.