Chapter 26- I'm not a hero anymore

V! Uraraka's POV:

I have to fight these rats and help out Shigaraki so he can make it to the final boss. Spinner is distracted with warriors, but I want to take out the big guys, like Hanabata!

Ochaco: Hey! Why're you just standing here while everyone else is fighting.
Hanabata: Eh? You're calling me out. Eh... I guess it's odd I'm standing out this way. But, someone like you can't take me on, Ochaco Uraraka.

I groan as he pulls out some weird helmet. He puts in on. Once he does he yells at the crowd of warriors. It makes the eager and they run towards me. Some activate their quirks which hit the Twices. Some go after me but I dodge their attempts.If it's necessary, I engage in combat. One causes an explosion which blinds me for a second.

Hanabata: You're meta ability is gravity. If you touch something you can make it float. Same for humans. But you're not an original member of the league. You joined after you were kidnapped. Why? Are you in love? Are you being forced. Is this truly your choice. Are you happy with your actions? Or do you agree you're being crazy by joining. Or is it because of love and revenge?
Ochaco: You love to hear yourself talk don't you?
Hanabata: I'm just asking you. What's your purpose of being here now? You were kidnapped and now you're fighting and will die because of the Meta Liberation Army. Why? Ochaco Uraraka.

Suddenly the tower behind him blows up. I gasp. The clones, Shigaraki, they made it. More warriors head towards me. I use my giant hammer to hit them all.

Hanabata: Liberation faithful! Go to the grand commander. This filth is attempting to assault the soul of our army!

Suddenly I get stabbed in my leg. I groan in pain. I can't let them get to the tower! I have to protect Shigaraki. I've already lost a lot of blood, so I have to be careful.

Spinner who's just been stabbed, falls down. I'm assuming he'll be okay. I continue to fight off warriors but I get knocked down again. The Hanabata guy decides to do some commentary for me.

Hanabata: Now that you're on the league, you want to show your worth. But you're worthless. You have no value of being in the LOV now, especially with that quirk of yours. You have no value of being here now. The only thing your presence here now does is make people question the pros, which has already been done by the league.

I get up. I can't fail now. Shigaraki and Izuku are relying on me. I have to help support their goal. Suddenly I see some warriors surround Spinner. I... I have to help him. I have no memory of enjoying my time at UA. I have no memory of really even trying to be a hero. I was destined to become a villain with Izuku and rule the world, get revenge, and live peacefully. I want to live a peaceful life. I can't lose today.

I grab my hammer and get up. I run towards the warriors. I swing my hammer and knock some out. It's this guy! He's the problem! He's made me miserable for this moment. I can't let this guy ruin my progress, if becoming a true member of the LOV!

I swing my hammer and it hits the guys face, crushing it and killing it. I won't let this guy be the end of me.

Ochaco: I am Antravity. The newest member of the League of Villains. I'm not a hero anymore.

More warriors head towards me. I crush all of their heads, bones, and stomachs. I won't let this be the end of the League of Villains! I can't. I just... can't.

Midoriya's POV:

This ice guy is annoying me. I can barely fight these people. I touch his ice and turn it into flowers.

Geten: Huh?
Dabi: Hey, if you could do that this whole time why didn't you do that from the beginning?
Izuku: You're persistent of course. I was gonna let you do your thing but you're too slow.
Dabi: Whatever.

I turn some warriors into flowers. I'm tired, stressed, and worried. Where's Ochaco? She got separated with Tomura and Spinner. I hope she's okay.

I grab my knife and decide to actually kill some people, which I manage to do. Suddenly the guy who Dabi was fighting left.

Izuku: Where is he going?
Dabi: Probably to the are where all the destruction is happening.
Izuku: So near Gigantomachia or the tower?
Mr. Compress: He woke up early for once. Calming him down will be hard now.
Izuku: Let him take down the idiots who underestimated us.

V! Uraraka's POV:

Suddenly the warriors are running towards the tower. The van starts is about to drive away. I quickly jump on it. It drives towards the area the tower used to be. I look down and see a beat up man and Tomura. What the hell happened here?

Warrior: The grand commander has been hurt.
Warrior: It can't be.

Shigaraki looks up at us. He's a total mess. What the fuck happened here? Well, it was clearly a fight, but how did it get this messed up?

Re-Destro: Warriors, any more fighting... would be pointless.

The man looks up surprising all of his warriors. The he puts his hands on the ground and talks again.

Re-Destro: This army agrees with my- no, with Destro's principles. They are prepared to become martyrs for the cause. It's as you said. I picked a fight and you prevailed. Kill me if you like. I'm ready to sacrifice myself for Destro's dying wish.

He then bows down to Shigaraki.

Re-Destro: The Meta Liberation Army is now under your command.

Did he just surrender to Shigaraki... or am I hearing things wrong? We defeated the army, just like that, and we took over it.

Shigaraki: So tell me. You're the CEO of Detnerat, right? Which means that you're rich.

To be continued...

Words- 1016

Thanks for reading! 🤍