Chapter 11- Truth

No one's POV:

Midoriya and Shigaraki enter their doctor's workspace. He's on his computer, calculating something.

Midoriya: Hey, do you have the stuff?
Shigaraki: Yeah, where's the gases you promised?
Doctor: I have them, just give me a moment.

The doctor walks up to a box. There's green tape attached to it. He grabs another box but this time there's pink tape attached to it.

Midoriya: These are the gases.
Doctor: Yep. The green gas is the one that causes people to pass out. The pink one is the manipulation one. The red one is the one that causes people to die. And that's all of them.

Shigaraki: Where's the blue one?
Doctor: Hmm?
Midoriya: The blue one. Where is it?
Doctor: It's not complete yet. I didn't have enough time to complete them all.
Midoriya: So you mean, we had you make all of these gases, and you forgot to finish one?
Doctor: It's not my fault you requested four different kinds! Plus I've been doing some stuff for Afo, so I've been a busy boy.
Shigaraki: Just have it done by next week.
Doctor: I will.

Midoriya and Shigaraki work together to carry the boxes in their stolen truck. Then they drive off to the base.

~With Uraraka~

Uraraka sits in the common area watching TV. Her arm is still wrapped with bandages. She watched an old TV show for nostalgia. After the episode was over she picked up the remote and turned the TV off. She got up and went to the kitchen to grab some juice.

Ashido: Hey Uraraka! How's your arm?
Uraraka: It's getting better, slowly.
Ashido: Well as long as it heals. I'm just gonna make a snack and leave.
Uraraka: Mhm.

Once Uraraka finishes her drink she washes her cup and leaves. Then she goes to her room and lies down. She can't really do much since her arm has to heal, so she's stuck inside all day. She's extremely bored but also worried. She wants to do stuff other than trying not to break her arm. She also can't stop thinking about her last conversation with Deku.

Uraraka: I miss the old you. Not this version of you who kills people without regret and who uses me for themself. I hate you.

Midoriya: Hate me all you want. I care about you. But you're making it very difficult to endure with you.

Uraraka: That's what I'm talking about. I'm not your slave. You only come here to help yourself. You don't even care about me. You know why I let you drink my blood? It's to make sure you don't harm anyone else. I'm doing this, for the citizens, pros, and my friends. I'm doing this for Izuku. Not Deku.

Midoriya: I'm sorry. I haven't been a good friend to you. I want to be best friends again Ochaco. But I can't handle my thirst for blood. And I need my revenge on the pros. From now on, I'll ask if you want me to take your blood. I'll kill less people. I'll even convince the league to attack less often. But promise me this, you won't tell anyone about us.

The words won't leave her head. She's so stressed about it she decides to sleep it off.

~Timeskip~

!?: Wake up Ochaco~ please!

Someone shakes Uraraka awake. She gets up and looks at Izuku. He's back in her room.

Uraraka: What time is it?
Midoriya: 11pm.
Uraraka: 11pm?! That's too early Deku. There's probably someone awake.
Midoriya: I don't hear anyone else though.
Uraraka: Did you need something?

Midoriya: Look, I can't stop thinking about our last conversation and thinking back on it, it made me realize how poorly I treated you. I want to apologize about it. But I can't get over my feelings for you. I love you Chaco.

Uraraka looks down at her side, speechless. She has nothing to say.

Midoriya: Ochaco?

Uraraka: I had feelings for you too, Deku. When you were Izuku, the normal happy Izuku, I wanted to be just like you. I wanted to be a hero like you, someone you could look up to, someone who's outside your family that you can trust. But when you pretend to ki11 yourself I felt like dying too. The only reason I stayed alive was for your "dream" you talked about in that text. I wanted to be with you more than anyone else would. You were my inspiration, my motivation, my everything. I would never stop working hard, until I reached my goal. Your goal; Become one of the worlds greatest heroes ever. And then I found out you faked your death and became a villain. I was so heartbroken. Why would you do that to me Izuku? Why did you leave me and become a villain. You didn't just decide one day to join the LOV and die. What's the truth?

Midoriya: Ochaco I-
Uraraka: What's the truth? Huh? Why did you really become a villain?

Midoriya turns around stressed. Does he really have to tell her the main reason he left Uraraka and became a villain? Uraraka continues to pressure the answer out of Midoriya.

Midoriya: Because of my dad, okay?! My dad is All for One. The day I found out, I joined. Okay?! There are happy now? I left you, to get revenge yes, but for my family.

Uraraka sits down on her bed shocked and confused. All for One being the father of her best friend was a lot to handle. How did he cope with this?

Uraraka: You're father... is, All for One?
Midoriya: Yeah. My mom married a villain.
Uraraka: I... so you joined because you wanted to please your dad?
Midoriya: No- I joined for myself. I don't care about what my dad and Tomura want to do. I just my revenge on All Might and the other fake pros.
Uraraka: But what if All Might changed?
Midoriya: It doesn't reverse what he did. I probably would've ki11ed myself for real.

Uraraka sighs uncomfortably. She goes up to Midoriya and hugs him. Midoriya hugs her back.

Uraraka: I'm sorry for being a bit cold towards you.
Midoriya: It's fine. I'm the problem here. I just don't know how I can get my revenge without hurting you. But can we at least keep our deal?

Uraraka nods knowing if she doesn't, Izuku might hurt her friends or innocent people. He grabs her arm that wasn't hurt and cuts it with his knife. Then he sucks on the cut and drinks her blood. Once he thinks he had enough. He drops her arm.

Midoriya: Thanks Chaco!
Uraraka: Don't mention it.
Midoriya: I promise you, I won't hurt you.
Uraraka: Mhm... Don't push it.
Midoriya: Byee!
Uraraka: Bye...

Midoriya leaves and Uraraka face plants into her bed.

Uraraka: Why do I get myself into messy situations?

To be continued...

Words- 1145

Thanks for reading! 🧡