Chapter 25- Aim for the tower

No one's POV:

Shigaraki, Spinner, and Antravity are running away from the scene while explosions happen behind them.

V! Ochaco: Hey Shiggy, how are you doing?
Shigaraki: Concerned? Should we not have come?
Spinner: We'll if we hadn't come to this city, then we would've been reported and chased by a bunch of heroes, right? We would have been in trouble either way.

As they run, the dodge little explosion near them.

Shigaraki: Yes, I suppose that's true. They had me trapped. Look over there. The tower's close.

They stop and see multiple warriors in front of them.

Shigaraki: And it's well guarded.
Spinner: Where'd all these people come from?

They were about to get hit when suddenly they're protected by a bunch of Twices.

Spinner: Whoa, there are so many Twices!
Twice: Yo Spinner!
Twice: A bunch of me died in the ice.
Twice: I twisted my knee!
Twice: Shigaraki!
Shigaraki: Well, this unexpected. You're an army now.
Twices: Yeah!
Twice: And since I can do this...

Warriors charge towards them.

Twice: I can help the team out, right Boss?

A few Twices run up to the warriors but they get blasted back.

Shigaraki: You're incredible, Twice. Think you have enough clones to clear a path to the tower for me! Someone said their boss and Giran are holed up inside there. I thought that it might be a bluff, but... the closer we get, the more enemies there are. They're protecting something. We need to leave enough pawns to take on Machia, but I want to make sure their big boss is dead.
Twice: Yeah! You got it! Yeah why don't you take a nap while I trim the fat for ya. We'll take down the Liberation Army with a single multiple person!
Twice: Hey me! I'll leave that tower to you!
Twice: Hold on, Giran! I'm coming!

The Twices spread out ready to fight some warriors.

Spinner: So, Twice is gonna be able to handle this by himself.
Shigaraki: He does have a real soft spot for Giran. The Liberation Army is playing with people's hearts. I'll make sure they suffer until their last breaths.

Suddenly, a van with Hanabata stops across from them.

Hanabata: You, leader of the League of Villains! Up to now, we have allowed you to pursue your agenda!
Spinner: The politician! Forgot about him.
V! Ochaco: Same.

Hanabata: We believe humans are not frail beings, that we all have some sort of power. Our revival party will show how people use their meta abilities to defeat evil! Witness the strength of flesh and blood! It's time. Dismantle our guests of honor. Crush the League of Villains! Liberate yourselves, my friends! Use your righteous power to bring forth a new era! Show the world everyone is a hero, and at the same time nobody is!

The warriors punch some Twices and melt some of them.

Twice: I'll leave the rest to you, me.

Spinner: Hanabata. Damn it! Every time he talks, get more fired up. What should I do? Antravity seems occupied protecting herself. And Shigaraki is already exhausted. We can't let him get more worn out.

With a Twice clone.

Twice: There you are! You're the jerk who crashed our big fight and made us come here. What a crappy move!
Re-Destro: Oh. So you made it to the tower?
Twice: What's with the weird hair, Baldy? No, wait, I'll call you Forehead. Sorry, that was rude.
Giran: Bubaigawara.
Twice: I can double lots of things, but it's much faster to make more of me. Because I know myself more than anybody.

Twice makes more of him as he talks. He also makes some copies of the league.

Twice: Beg for forgiveness  while you pee your pants, Forehead!
Re-Destro: That was quite a large number of warriors waiting for you downstairs. Your meta ability is wonderful, just like Skeptic said.

Twice: Listen up guys! You're just copies of my real comrades! So even if you die, you won't be gone forever!
Twice: No worries, I'll dig beautiful grave's for each of you.
Shigaraki: Don't make a copy of your leader just to kill him.
Twice: Repeat after me! "We're doubles so even if we die, we are not dead!" That should make you feel better about this fight.
Dabi: What is wrong with you? And who are these guys?
Twice: The weirdo there is the Liberation Army boss.
Mr. Compress: Uh- Hey are you able to clone yourself now?
Twice: Oh, right, I didn't catch you up on the situation with my psyche. I got over my trauma.
Mr. Compress: Wait, are you a clone, too?
Twice: What are you saying? I'm the realist of real.
Twice: No, I'm the original.
Twice: Shut your face! It doesn't matter, I'll put my soul on the line for everyone's sake! Do you feel the same or what?

The Twice that was speaking charges at Re-Destro. Suddenly he head separates from his body.
Twice: Holy-
Twice: See? He totally was a fake the whole time?

Re-Destro: Pretty fragile clone. Also, I'm fairly certain you don't understand what the term "hostage" means.
Mr. Compress: Did you see what he did?
Dabi: Don't ask me.
Re-Destro: Bubaigawara. If you make any more copies, Giran is dead. He's not a formal member of your group, so I don't really want to kill him, but I will.

Shigaraki: You did good, Twice. You made sure we outnumber him. He's just one man.
Mr. Compress: We've got the advantage!
Dabi: Get Giran back and we can leave.
Twices: Wait!

Dabi and Compress tried to attack Re-Destro, but he makes his arm large. He then slams and breaks the ground the clones are on. It causes part of the building to break as well.

Re-Destro: Useless fodder. It's ridiculous to think that we're even fighting in the same ring.
Twice: Giran. A clone of Twice makes another clone of him before he melts. It jumps towards him to see him.

Twice: Giran!
Giran: Ow.
Twice: Your fingers. They really took them, didn't they? Damnit. And it's your right hand! That's your smoking hand! Aw man. How could they do such a thing? I'm sorry!
Giran: I'm the one who should apologize. He got the info about you guys from my files. I failed as a broker.
Twice: Don't you say that! People who haven't done anything wrong should never have to apologize!
Re-Destro: You're taking this so seriously. As long as you have a goal as an organization, such excessive emotion is unnecessary. Your little League just can't compete.

Shigaraki: Sounds like you have a noble dream.

To be continued...

Words- 1118

Thanks for reading! 🖤