Chapter 16- The end of UA pt. 3

The heartbreak of the plan

Uraraka's POV:

I'm bored. I woke up a few minutes ago but I'm still tired. I want to fall back asleep but I can't. My phone buzzes and I look at it. It's a text from Tsu.

Kermit: Hey, do u remember Deku? He and the league are attacking UA and their after u. We know he's been taking your blood but please be careful

I'm speechless. Izuku's attacking UA?! For me?! He... he betrayed me. I can't believe him. And from what Tsu said he's after me. Why? To kill me? I should probably get moving. I grab my phone and try to get up to leave my room. I don't have enough energy. I to move. I'm literally pushing myself with all my might. I'm barely budging. I decide to continue texting Tsu.

Kirby: What?! I did not know he would attack us. Thx for the warning, I will be careful

I sit in the corner of my room. Why would Izuku do this?

Midoriya: Do you trust that I'll protect you? That I don't mean to hurt you on purpose?

Uraraka: I trust you. I trust you so much that I think there's something wrong with me.

Midoriya: I'm sorry. I haven't been a friend to you. I want to be best friends again Ochaco. But I can't handle my thirst for blood. And I need my revenge on the pros. From now on, I'll ask if you want me to take your blood. I'll kill less people.

Fucking liar.

I'm so disappointed with myself. I can't believe I fell for villain. I let him drain my energy to protect my family and friends only for him to take advantage of my trust and betray me. I feel like I'm dying, as if there's something inside of me that's eating my soul away.

And I hate it.

Midoriya's POV:

Now that Katsuki is suffering I just have to take care of the rest of his class. Toga and Spinner did manage to knock a few out but some of them are still moving. I noticed one slipped away. It's that frog girl Ochaco's friends with!

Izuku: Alright, now tell me where that frog girl went and no one gets killed.
Glasses: Never! She's fulfilling her duty as a hero to stop you, so we'll never tell you where she is!
Izuku: Okay then, you're loss.

Suddenly we hear loud screaming. I turn around and see Present Mic. What the hell?! I thought Tomura and Dabi were supposed to distract them. That's not a big deal right now. I grab headphones from my bag and toss two at Toga and Spinner. We came prepared.

Midnight: Oh no you don't!

She activates her quirk and I hand out masks to me, Toga and Spinner.

Midnight: Masks and Headphones!
Swipe: They came prepared.

It's the hero who shot Tomura at the USJ. He pulls out his gun and aims it at us. I create a shield out of flowers to block the bullets.

Swipe: It's almost as if they foresaw this attack.
Present Mic: I'll say, they were ahead of us.

Toga and Spinner run around the shield and aim for the heroes. They grr we into fight. Meanwhile I charge for the students. I managed to stab a boy's thick elbows. This class has definitely trained but, it's not enough to stop me.

I throw the red gas in the ground. The student were able to evacuate it though. Atleast it separates us from the pros. I continue to attack the students. One catches me off guard.
It's the ice and fire boy! He shoots his ice at me. It was so fast I couldn't turn it into flowers on time. But just before it could hit me it melts. It's Dabi and Tomura! Dabi shot his fire at the ice.

Dabi: You good?
Izuku: Yeah. But weren't you two supposed be handling the pro heroes?
Tomura: They weren't in the faculty room.
Dabi: It doesn't matter now. Let's kill these brats.

He shoots his fire at the students. It burns almost all of them. Then Shigaraki runs towards the others with me.

Asui: Hey! Leave us alone!
Izuku: Don't worry! We won't kill you. We're just after your classmates.
Asui: But why not me?
Izuku: You're too important.

Suddenly Dabi gets stuck towards a wall. I turn around and see a pro hero. It looks like theres blood coming out from from his arm. It's Vlad King.

Random blonde: It looks like the villains love picking on class 1a but it seems they overestimated their strength!

Who the hell is this? It's probably a student from class 1b. It's no big deal, we can take them all down. Shigaraki charges for the pro when he suddenly gets stopped by two horns. It's a girl who has them on a head.

Horse: Don't touch our teacher!

I throw the red gas towards the other class then put my attention back on class a. Tomura disintegrated the horns he was stuck to and I attack the students who Dabi attacked yet didn't kill. Then Toga, Spinner, Twice, and Mr. Compress join us.

Izuku: Did you knock out the pros?
Toga: Yep! They'll be out for a bit.
Izuku: Can you drag that frog girl out of here?
Toga: Sure!

She shoots a needle towards Asui and drags her outside.

Glasses: Asui!
Tomura: Shut up or we'll destroy you!

I run up to Tomura. I think it's time for us to end this fight.

Izuku: I'm gonna get our future member from the dorms.
Tomura: Alright. We'll take care of everyone here.

I run outside when suddenly some feathers come towards me. I look up and see Hawks and Miruko. They called other pros?!

Miruko: Oi! Where do you think you're going?!

God damnit! I dodge Hawks feathers. Miruko jumps down and tries to kick me. Then I see Ryukyu jumps down and transform. I throw a green gas at them and run off. Hawks flies after me. I can't let him catch me! It'll ruin my plan. I turn a rock into a thick tall wall to block him. I'm coming for Ochaco with no distractions now!

To be continued...

Words- 1042

Thanks for reading! 🖤

Happy birthday Izuku and Mirio!