Chapter 15- The end of UA pt. 2

The fight of the plan

[⚠️Warning: This chapter contains violence and mentions blood- you've been warned⚠️]

(A/N: I was writing this chapter and I copied pasted it from the last part to say thank you for being number 1 for Izuocha stories but I somehow lost my progress so I had to rewrite this chapter so that's why it's late😭)

Midoriya's POV:

We run through the halls and look for class 1a and 1b. Once we find them we split up and enter. I'm with Spinner. Tomura and Dabi are together and Twice and Mr. Compress are together.

Me and Spinner bust in to Class 1a startling everyone.

Izuku: Hey everyone! You guys probably remember us. I just want to take someone from you guys and then we'll be on our way.

I take out my knife and point it at the students. I was about to use one of the quirks I copied to attack them but I get stopped. I turn around and see Eraserhead. Shit! He deactivated my quirk.

Eraserhead: You two leave my students alone.

I turn and see Spinner stuck in his scarf. Eraserhead focuses on me though. I look at Spinner who has a plan.

Izuku: If anything, you should leave us alone.

Spinner was able to reach his pocket to grab a knife. He flicks his hand which flung the knife into Eraserhead's back. He falls down and frees Spinner. I laugh as his blood pours everywhere. Spinner does to but when he looks towards me his expression changes.

Spinner: Deku, watch out!

I turn around and a few students charge at me. I dodge their attacks quickly.

Taking a break from the story let me tell you my quirks. I copied Ochaco's quirk, a ghost quirk and a solid material control quirk. I still have the flower manipulation quirk tho. Pretty cool!

Back to the story: A student tries to swing their tongue at me. I use Ochaco's quirk to make them float. She's Asui, one of her friends.

Asui: You have the same quirk as Ochaco?
Izuku: No, but temporarily yes. I won't keep it forever but I do have it for a while.

I release her over a table and she falls and hurts herself.

Bakugo: What's your problem you damn villain?!
Izuku: You, you already know that!

He tries to throw an explosion at me but I dodge it by using my ghost quirk. The explosion goes right through my body.

Izuku: I thought you were stronger then this Kacchan.
Bakugo: DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!

Suddenly acid gets thrown on my tie. I turn around and see a pink haired girl. She's one of the girls I think I knocked out at the USJ attack.

Alien girl: Yeah! Leave him alone! Same with the rest of us!

I dodge her acid again but this time I get hit by Katsuki's explosion. Damnit. I get up and attack that girl. Her classmates are protecting her.

Izuku: I guess I have no choice.

I use my mind to lift a table and swing it at the alien's head. She goes unconscious almost immediately.