Chapter 24- Harder than it looks

No one's POV:

Suddenly a bunch of warriors come out and attack the LOV. They talk as they dodge everything.

Mr. Compress: They weren't lying about their numbers!
Twice: It doesn't matter! We're here! Where's Giran?
Hanabata: You must mean the broker. He's with our grand commander. I'm sure he's being entertained.
Twice: Didn't you say you'd give him back if we came. Greasy bast-

Twice gets hit by a rock which shuts him up.

A miniboss, huh, Shigaraki thinks.

Liberation Army 109A: Tomura Shigaraki!

A soldier yells at him but then dies by being disintegrated.

Head for the tower, Shigaraki thinks again.

Toga: I'm always the best girl on the ground. Ahh!

The ground explodes flinging Toga and making her fall.

Toga: Unless the ground explodes.

~Timeskip~

Everyone else is stuck fighting the warriors.

Spinner: We keep chopping them down, but there's too many.
Dabi: You haven't killed a single one of 'em.
Twice: Toga's gone. Where is she?
V! Ochaco: I'm not doing this. See y'all.
Midoriya: Where are you going?
V! Ochaco: I wanna be near the action, not near this pointless garbage. I wanna head for the tower. With Shigaraki.

She runs off leaving everyone behind at with the many soldiers.

With Shigaraki.

He's walking away from a group of warriors who're charging at him.

Shigaraki: I'm sleepy. When you're this tired, sometimes stuff looks like it's moving when it's not. You hallucinate things that aren't there. Like you're being overwhelmed with information.? I know my body's glitchy right now. What's this?

Shigaraki has a flashback of his past. While that happens he jumps on a wall. And touches one person. By doing that, he managed to turn everyone in that group into dust. He then pukes. Spinner surprised, looks at him.

V! Ochaco: See! I'm going with him! Can't stop me!

Dabi: If our leader is sparing no lives then I'll have some fun, too. I've never been good at not killing people-

Suddenly a chunk of ice is thrown behind Dabi. It's a person's quirk.

Dabi: Ice, huh? What a thrill. Nice job sneaking up on me even though you're a tank. I should warn you that I've gotten pretty strong lately. Upped all of my abilities. Which is how I know you're tough.
Villain: Dabi, wielder of the blue flame. The only person in the league with a ranged attack. Why won't you use your fire right away? Are you waiting for me to strike, or is there something wrong with your meta ability?
Dabi: Hey, it looks like you've got a lot to learn. It's a complicated concept, but I guess I'll teach you. Ice melts!

Dabi shoots his fire towards the villain and it melts his ice. The villain, Geten flips off and summons ice from other areas towards him and now has more ice he can use to fight the villains.

Midoriya: Oh great. He manipulates ice too.
Dabi: Sounds like a great life. Now die!
Geten: Don't think flames as weak as that will impact my creations.

Geten shoots his ice at Dabi's fire. The fire spreads separating everyone.

Mr. Compress: Damnit! You're ruining our stage! Everyone's been split up. Let's see. Dabi is over there. Shigaraki Spinner and Ochaco were together. Midoriya is nearby. Toga ran ahead and is missing. Where's Twice? He was here a second ago!

Twice went away to find Toga. He found her in a shed unconscious. Now he has to try to save her, and avoid the trouble he's about to be in.

~Timeskip~

Dabi and Genten continue to fight. Spinner and Midoriya fight other warriors.

Dabi: You're power may be useful in the right situation, sure. But you've almost blown through all the ice in the area.

Warriors slam cars towards Mr. Compress and Deku. Deku turns them into flowers.

Mr. Compress: If you've got a free hand, then help me!
Dabi: Why should I bother giving you a hand?
Mr. Compress: Excuse me?!
Dabi: Ask those guys over there.

Mr. Compress and Deku turn around and see what seems to be an army of multiple duplicates of Twice.

Twice: Dabi! Mr. Compress! Deku!
Twice: Backup Twices are here to the rescue!

The clones of Twice continue to chatter as they're everywhere.

Midoriya: Uhh-
Mr. Compress: What the hell? But your trauma!
Twice: Love and courage evened me out!
Deku: That sounds like something a cringy hero would say. Have you twisted your mind?
Twice: What? Is it weird for a villain to save his friends?
Twice: Not at all!
Twice: Of course I won't let you die.
Twice: I'm so cool.
Twice: I don't have many friends, so you're all important to me!

The Twices beat up the warriors for Mr. Compress and Deku.

Twice: I'll make more of you guys, too! We'll be more than a "league-"
we'll have the population of a city! Let's go City of Villains!
Mr. Compress: Wait, Twice! If you annihilate the enemy, we won't have any extra players to throw against Gigantomachia later.

Twice: Go easy on them?
Twice: Then Dabi should stop. He burns lots of stuff.
Twice:! But the massacre!
Twice: How long until the big guy wakes up?

Mr. Compress: An hour and five minutes.
Twice: Then I'll stall them! More importantly, Toga's in trouble. Get the location from me and hurry over!

Suddenly ice shoots from the ground and it destroys a bunch of Twices. Some were able to protect Compress and Deku.
Twices: Oh, no, mes!
Dabi: What, there some kind of ice factory around here? Where is all this coming from?
Geten: There's more to my ability than simple manipulation.
Dabi: Is that so?
Geten: I can control the temperature of the molecules, too. So if I call out to the water in the pipes and lower the temp, it freezes and becomes my weapon.
Dabi: You could have told me that from the beginning. Now I'm angry.
Geten: In the future we're aiming for, the strength of someone's power will be directly linked to their place in society. In other words, increasing your meta ability will be essential.

He shoots more ice from the ground making Twices fly everywhere.

Twices: Mes!
Geten: There's no value to life other than the amount of strength you wield.
Dabi: That's a pretty depressing worldview. Now, die.
Geten: You're the one who will perish, blue flame user. Your body already smells burnt. Determining your opponent's meta power is the most basic of tactics. Your scorched skin looks like it's about to fall off. You won't be able to fight for long, will you? Because your flames are consuming your own body.

Mr. Compress: A frightening attack. And he willingly sacrificed his own allies. The ice user is trouble. He's the only one who stands out from the rest. He's exactly who we want to throw at Machia.

The doctor in his lab chuckles.

Doctor: This hardly seems fair. But if you die here, All for One would be so sad.
All for One: Machia.

The beast wakes up and bursts through the ground.

Doctor: The master's successor is doing his best, but he's awfully tired.
Gigantomachia: The master's successor.

He charges forward, tracking down Shigaraki's scent.

To be continued...

Words- 1205

Thanks for reading! 💜