Chapter 34- I'm gonna end to this pt. 2

(⚠️Warning: The next few chapters  including this one will contain spoilers for season 6. If you don't want to be spoiled please skip until the war arc is fully animated. The first episode airs on October 1st. If you have already read the manga or if you do not care if you're spoiled then feel free to read ahead⚠️)

Midoriya's POV:

Ochaco: No you won't, because I'm gonna end to this!

End this? How is she gonna end this? I'm a dangerous villain with an unknown quirk. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end things.

Izuku: How, Ochaco? The pros are down, the LOV isn't on your side anymore. Your weak classmates can't do much. You're pretty much doomed.

Ochaco looks around, realizing the situation she's in.

Ochaco: I'll stop you myself!
Izuku: Chaco dear, don't make me laugh! You may be strong, but I'm stronger. Your quirk to make things float is nothing compared to my mine.
Ochaco: Now you're just being mean.
Izuku: I'm a villain, I was born to be mean.
Ochaco: In your father's eyes.
Shigaraki: Shut up! We're trying to connect.
Ochaco: No!

Ochaco charges at me. I grab my knife and stab it into her weird bracelet thing on her arm. She turns around and kicks my leg. I quickly turn to face her and throw two knives at her. She dodges them and makes herself float. She shoots a wired thing from her bracelet at me. I break it with a knife.

She floats back to the ground as I run to her. She throws a rock at me but I turn it into flowers.

Ochaco: You can still use that quirk?
Izuku: Don't you know this? If I drink enough blood from the person, I can continuously use their quirk.

Ochaco sighs and throws a wire from her other bracelet at Gigantomachia's back. She jumps on him.

Izuku: If this is your way of hiding, then it's not working!

Ochaco climbs up to Gigantomachia's head. What is she doing?

Uraraka's POV:

Izuku may have forgotten something. I might look different, but Gigantomachia will recognize my voice.

Uraraka: Gigantomachia, can you hear me.
Gigantomachia: The master's daughter-in-law.
Uraraka: Can you fall this way?
Gigantomachia: Hmm?
Uraraka: Over there where Shigaraki is, fall foward that way!
Gigantomachia: Are you sure?
Uraraka: Trust me! Fall foward!

Gigantomachia walks over to where Shigaraki is standing.

Gigantomachia: Are you s-sure?
Uraraka: Yes! This is what Shigaraki needs! Now hurry before a hero comes and captures us!

Gigantomachia nods and leans forward. Izuku tries to save Shigaraki but it's too late. Gigantomachia falls and crushes Shigaraki. I float off of him just in time. Izuku looks at the scene in shock.  He turns his head to, me, sending off creepy vibes.

Izuku: Y-you killed Tomura...
Uraraka: He died?! ...I just wanted to take him down.
Izuku: YOU KILLED HIM!
Uraraka: Okay, so my intention at first was to kill him, but Antravity remembered that Shigaraki can regenerate, so he should be able to-
Izuku: HE'S UNCONSCIOUS UNDER GIGANTOMACHIA OCHACO! HES UNCONSCIOUS!

Uraraka: I we should look at the silver lining to this. I killed Shigaraki, but I did it to stop you. You don't need to be a villain to get revenge... the world isn't going to support you. In fact, it makes you worse than Bakugo. But you still have a chance to change yourself. C'mon, I bet your mom misses you.

Izuku looks at me before talking again.

Izuku: Tomura was my brother...
Uraraka: I know... but he is evil. He didn't deserve death, but you can't defend him like this.
Izuku: You took one of the most important people in my life away.
Uraraka: I don't deserve to be forgiven, but please don't hurt me or anyone.
Izuku: Ochaco.
Uraraka: Hm?

Izuku: Do you know what it's like for me right now? My girlfriend just killed my brother, and betrayed me. How am I supposed to forgive you?
Uraraka:...
Izuku: Don't worry, I do forgive you, but I can't let go...
Uraraka: Please! I'm sorry-
Best Jeanist: You've done enough young lady. It's time for us to step in now.

Best Jeanist ties almost all the villains with thread. Meanwhile Nejire, Iida and a few others come to help with Izuku.

Iida: Uraraka! Are you okay?
Uraraka: Wait- don't attack him!
Iida: Why not?! He kidnapped you and is a dangerous villain!
Uraraka: He's going through a stage of rage right now! Attacking him would-

Izuku shoots a huge red laser at Nejire blasting her back.

Uraraka: Nejire!

I run up to her hold her chest.

Uraraka: Are you okay?!
Nejire: Ahh, I'm fine...
Uraraka: No you're not! There's a huge hole in your chest!
Nejire: It'll heal. Right now we have to stop Deku... go ahead.

I let Nejire lay down on the ground and face Izuku.

Ochaco: I'm not gonna forgive you for that!
Izuku: I forgave you for murdering Tomura so why not?~
Ochaco: You just murdered one of my very good friends! I HATE YOU!

Midoriya's POV:

Ochaco: Because you just murdered one of my very good friends! I HATE YOU!

...

Wow.

After everything we've done, she still hates me. She said she loved me.

Uraraka: I miss the old you. Not this version of you who kills people without regret and who uses me for themself. I hate you.

Uraraka: I had feelings for you too, Deku. When you were Izuku, the normal happy Izuku, I wanted to be just like you. I wanted to be a hero like you, someone you could look up to, someone who's outside your family that you can trust. But when you pretend to ki11 yourself I felt like dying too. The only reason I stayed alive was for your "dream" you talked about in that text. I wanted to be with you more than anyone else would. You were my inspiration, my motivation, my everything. I would never stop working hard, until I reached my goal. Your goal; Become one of the worlds greatest heroes ever.

That was a lie.

I run towards Ochaco and she floats above me. She turns around and attempts to kick my chest but I dodge and grab her leg. And throw her into my arms.

Ochaco: Hey what're you doing!
Izuku: Don't you remember what I said about me and Tomura fusing?
Ochaco: No, because it's not like I'm trying to stop you. What about it?
Izuku: It's time for you to do your part.
Ochaco: Huh what are you talking about?
Izuku: Don't you remember? You'll be there to protect us if things get out of control?

Midoriya: I promise you, once the world is ours, we'll set disconnect and see you soon. But trust us. We know what we're doing. And if things do get out of control, you'll be there to protect us.

Ochaco: So what're you saying?
Izuku: Well, things have gotten out of control, and you're here, so now you're going to protect us.
Ochaco: H-how?
Izuku: By fusing with me!
Ochaco: WHAT?! Doesn't Shigaraki have to source to fuse?!
Izuku: He doesn't. Just in case this war got out of control, I was given the source to fuse. So now get ready!
Ochaco: Huh... WAIT- NOOOOOOO-!

CLIFFHANGER!!!

To be continued...

Words- 1216

Thanks for reading! 🖤