Chapter 22- Gigantomachia

(This chapter is literally a copy and paste episode 108 minus the beginning) Skip if u want

No one's POV:

Eri: Huh?
Aizawa: You have the power to heal him. If you rewind him, he'll no longer be blind. And you're now properly trained Will you do it?
Eri:... Yes! I will.

She walks up to Bakugo and holds his face. Then she activates her quirk. Once she feels Bakugo has been rewinded she stops using her quirk.

Bakugo opens his eyes and is able to see everything.

Bakugo: I can see...
Asui: It worked!
Mitsuki: Wonderful!

He looks around the room and smirks.

Bakugo: Heh, you're not a bad kid.
Eri: Thanks!

After everyone is done celebrating Bakugo's recovery, Aizawa asks to speak to Bakugo and Asui alone. They leave the room and Aizawa begins to explain what's going on.

Aizawa: We're planning on fighting the LOV once everyone recovers.
Bakugo: Huh?
Asui: You know where they are?
Aizawa: Yeah, they're the leaders of the Meta Liberation Army.
Bakugo+Asui: What?
Aizawa: They fought the leader of the Meta Liberation Army, which means that we have to be ready to fight again. We lost to them at UA, we can't make that mistake again.

~Rewind~

This is before the LOV attacked UA.

Midoriya: So this is Gigantomachia?
Tomura: The "formidable power" left by All for One? I'm not impressed.

Gigantomachia grunts before slamming his fists on the ground causing the ground to crumble and blasts everyone back. He growls in anger. He's not the only one who isn't impressed.

Gigantomachia: Why would you do this All for One? I can't believe it! Tell me why, Master! He's too weak to deserve this!

The doctor on the radio begins to talk.

Doctor: You guys have seem to have run into soem trouble.
Shigaraki: Doctor.
Doctor: I trust you've been well?
Shigaraki: Ask me again in a minute. Might be game over in a minute.
Gigantomachia: I can't accept this!? I don't want to question you Master, but this is wrong!

The big beast gets so emotional he starts to cry. He's really disappointed.

Doctor: I take it you've met
Gigantomachia. He's All for One's biggest fan. This giant even used to work as his bodyguard. He's got incredible stamina and resilience, and with that body, he can handle multiple Quirks without having to undergo any modification.

The beast continues to cry and hold his head, as the doctor explains on the radio.

Doctor: A few years after the Master took you in, and after All Might weakened him, All for One knew defeat was inevitable. So he hid Gigantomachia from view. He fought many steps ahead and planned meticulously. He did this so that, no matter what might become of him, he would be certain his hopes and dreams would live on.

Dabi: Call me crazy, but this doesn't seem like a very nice gift. Or is it just me?

As Dabi speaks, he activates his quirk, ready to release some fire. The doctor on the radio speaks up again.

Doctor: You've got quite a discerning eye, Dabi. Gigantomachia is loyal. That's what's led him down the path of despair you see now. It pains him that Shigaraki doesn't quite measure up to All for One.
Dabi: So you're saying you gotta make this big baby like us?

As soon as Dabi finished his question, he shoots his fire at Gigantomacha. Dabi gasps when he sees that Gigantomachia is unaffected by it.

Toag: Well, that didn't work at all!

Gigantomachia yells and runs towards run towards everyone. Then a familiar voice is heard from the radio.

All for One: Machia...

Machia freezes. The voice repeats itself again. Machia gasps and falls onto the radio. He hugs it and holds his close to his face.

Midoriya: What the hell?
Doctor: That's a recording of All for One's voice. I knew it would calm the big guy down.
Shigaraki: He's more trouble than he's worth.
Doctor: You sure? He could be quite handy to have on your side in the future!

Shigaraki takes off the hand covering his face.

Gigantomachia: All this time with Kurogiri's made you simple. Smarten up, boy.

Midoriya: Ouch.
Shigaraki: Now Doctor, there's no need to be harsh.
Doctor: Hm... Let me try something else. One second.
Toga: What is he up to?
Twice: Mad scientist types make no-

Twice gets cut off when he lets out a burp.

Toga: Really Jin? Gross. How immature can you-

Suddenly the black black stuff that came out of them at Camino releases from everyone's mouths.

Doctor: Now that I've got your attention let's have a little chat.

Everyone ends up at the Doctors lab.

Toga: Ew, nasty, that stinks!
Midoriya: Where are we?
Dabi: What is all this?

A bunch of Nomu's are in tanks around everyone.

(The author has decided that this part is too boring for her to write so the readers will have to watch episode 108 if they're interested. -Local)

Everyone except Dabi goes back to the area where Gigantomachia is.

Shigaraki: Hello.

Gigantomachia turns to look at him.

Shigaraki: Now, are you ready to submit to your future king?

~Timeskip~

Gigantomachia punches Shigaraki. His legs get ripped off.

Gigantomachia: You're weak.

Suddenly the supposedly dead body melts. Machia looks up shocked and falls down. He didn't kill Shigaraki, he killed a clone made by Twice.

Twice: He's only open when he's in the air!

The beast gets back on his feet and slams the ground.

Toga: Looks like our future king is in trouble.
Midoriya: Nope, he'll be fine.
Toga: Huh?
Midoriya: It's his will, he'll be okay. Do you really think Shiggy would die in a pathetic way such as that? He isn't going to let this be his end, or the others end. So I trust him. And plus, it's been a month and a half, and he's barely slept. He doesn't even notice when we try to help him.
Spinner: Mhm. I gotta ask you Toga. You only joined the league because you were obsessed with Stain. His influence on society has all but disappeared at this point though. So why are you still here?
Toga: I love Mr. Stainy, and I love Izuku... and I love Ochaco, too! It's so amazing that I can be these wonderful people!
Midoriya: Wait what?
Spinner: You're a real free spirit.

To be continued...

Words- 1024

Thanks for reading! 💚