Chapter 36- Deku vs Everyone

(⚠️Warning: This chapter is the final one that will contain spoilers for season 6. If you don't want to be spoiled please skip until the war arc is fully animated. The first episode airs on October 1st. If you have already read the manga or if you do not care if you're spoiled then feel free to read ahead⚠️)

I know there's a Nomu that appears but let's pretend it was killed or it just doesn't exist

No one's POV:

Dekuraka: Sorry Katsuki...

Suddenly fire gets shot towards them. They fall down and look up to see Todoroki.

Todoroki: I'm not letting you take my classmates lives away.

Dekuraka uses a quirk to phase through the ground, causes the fire to remain on land.

Endeavor: SHOOOOTOOOOO! Are you alright?
Todoroki: Yeah, someone check on Bakugo though!

Dekuraka runs towards them and throws lasers at them. Todoroki creates an ice wall to let the lasers hit it. Dekuraka gets up and turns some of the remaining chunks of ice into flowers. They save and lift up some and throw them at everyone in the back. This scratches some people.

Iida gets a text message from Asui. He checks it and gasps.

Best Jeanist: What is so important you have to be on your phone right now?
Iida: Froppy just messaged me and said she is coming back in 60 minutes.
Best Jeanist: Why is that important.
Iida: She's has the solution to this mess!

Best Jeanist remembers what she said.

Tsuyu: Guys! I have an idea that might help! I just need you guys to hold Shigaraki off!
Endeavor: Huh?
Iida: What're you talking about?!
Asui: Trust me! I'll be back.

Best Jeanist: Alright. We need to help Todoroki and Endeavor. Nejire, are you sure you're okay?
Nejire: Yes! I need to stop this monster... to save Uraraka... and avenge Mirio.

Nejire gets up and uses her surge to fly over the area.

Nejire: Take this you big loser!!!

Nejire throws a surge attack at Dekuraka. They create a barrier and block the attack. Then they throw lasers towards Nejire who was able to dodge him... but her hair wasn't. It gets hit and burned off.

Amajiki: Nejire!!!
Nejire: I'm fine... it's just hair...

Enraged, Amajiki throws an a tentacle at them.

Amajiki: You hurt my friend Nejire... killed Mirio, and took control of my friends body... you're crazy!
Dekuraka: We will do whatever you takes to get more power.

Amajiki tries to wrap his tentacle around Dekuraka's arm, but they rip it off.

Iida drags Best Jeanist towards the area. They see Tamaki injured and rush to him.

Iida: Are you okay Suneater?!
Amajiki: I'm fine!
Iida: YOU! What right do you think you have to kidnap and kill our classmates and take others quirks?!

Dekuraka looks at him with a blank expression. Then they turn and look at the LOV. They're trying to catch up while Gigantomachia is down on the ground.

Dekuraka: We need more power.

Todoroki shoots ice and Endeavor blasts fire. Dekuraka uses their shield too block them. Then they turn  a patch of dirt on the ground into a large hard rock and duplicate it. They throw them everywhere. On top of that, they shoot more lasers out of their body. Todoroki's shoots his fire to attempt to burn the rocks. Endeavor takes charge of this so Todoroki can create ice for the lasers to hit.