Chapter 17- The end of UA pt. 4

Uraraka's POV:

My phone vibrates again. It's another message from Tsu. I open it to read what it says.

Kermit: Ochaco Deku is coming for you please be careful. He's on his way

Oh shit! I forgot about that. But I can still barely move. Why am I so weak? I make a few more attempts to reach the door but struggle. I'm gonna die. He's gonna ki11 me.

When I finally reach the door, I hear footsteps. He's here! I lock the door and look around for a place to hide. I hide behind my nightstand near my bed.

I hear the rattle suddenly. He's out the door! I hope he get in here.

Izuku: Ochaco~ I know you're in there! There's no point in hiding!

He continues to try to open the door. I stay hidden. I don't wanna know what he'll do to me!

Izuku: I guess I'll leave then.

He's leaving? There's no way. I stay hidden just in case. Suddenly my back wall falls apart. Izuku goes through it. How did he do that?! It must be a quirk he copied.

Izuku: You're still hiding? It's okay Chaco~ just come out!

Suddenly my nightstand flies upward. He used that quirk to lift it up.

Izuku: Found ya!

He lifts me up and pulls me close but I pull away, or, at least I try to. I'm still stuck in his embrace.

Uraraka: Leave me alone!
Izuku: Aww, but why? Aren't I your friend?
Uraraka: You're a traitor! You took advantage of my trust for you! I let you take my blood to protect others!

Midoriya: Do you trust that I'll protect you? That I don't mean to hurt you on purpose?

Izuku: I never promised I wouldn't attack anyone.
Uraraka: But you still said you wouldn't! Does our friendship mean nothing to you?!
Izuku: ...It means the world to me.
Uraraka: Then why are you doing this to me?!
Izuku: Because I love~ you!
Uraraka: We'll I don't!

Izuku: Yes, you do. You're just angry with me. You care about me deep down. I know you more than anyone else. You'd hate for me to be arrested after this attack, right?
Uraraka:...

I don't know what to say. All I can do is just cry. Izuku knows how much I care for him. And he's taking advantage of it.

Izuku: I know I'm right.
Uraraka:... If you want to kill me, you ca-
Izuku: I may have hurt you physically and mentally but I will never kill you. I'd rather kill myself. You're everything to me. Pretty face, with a perfect personality. You don't deserve to cry.
Uraraka: So... you do care?

He leans over and kisses me. I just look at him shock. He pulls away and I look at him. Why... did... why?

Izuku: Does that answer your question?
Uraraka: ... I-
Izuku well now it's time for your reward.
Uraraka: Huh?

He takes a can out of his bag. It looks green.

Uraraka: What is that?
Izuku: This gas will make you pass out. That way, kidnapping you will be easier.
Uraraka: HUH?!
Izuku: Since you're unfortunately so weak, you won't be able to save yourself.
Uraraka: Wait- so you mean your whole plan all along was to weaken me to make me easy to kidnap?

He opens the can and gas releases from it.

Izuku: Sleep well~

He fixes the back wall and fuses the door with the wall after he leaves. I'm stuck in here. I try smashing things against the walls but I'm too weak. I grab my phone to message Tsu. It's so hard to not inhale the gas. I quickly message her.