Chapter 37- Victory...

No one's POV:

Endeavor: Why is there a child on your back?
Asui: This girl is Eri. Her quirk allows her to rewind somethings body.
Todoroki: So why is she here?
Asui: I think she can save Uraraka and defeat Deku.
Endeavor: How?
Asui: If I can get her near Dekuraka she can defuse them. At the Hisaikai mission, she defused Overhaul and and his workers by accident, but she's trained now.

Eri slowly nods and everyone looks at Dekuraka, who fortunately isn't paying attention.

Todoroki: Okay. We need to distract that monster.

Dekuraka turns around and charges at everyone again. Asui hops so she isn't in the way. Everyone else works to distract him. Endeavor starts a fire around them. Dekuraka spreads it with fire. Todoroki also starts a fire. Hado uses her surge to knock them down. Dekuraka creates spikes from underground. They make jump everyone back.

Asui jumps over it. She goes behind and climbs up Dekuraka's leg.

Dekuraka: Who's on us?

Asui reaches the head. Asui puts Eri down and pats her head.

Asui: Are you sure you wanna do this?
Eri: Mhm. I'm kind of scared but I want to help Ochaco, like the way she helped me!

Asui nods and hops off of Dekuraka. Dekuraka is so confused on what is happening.

Dekuraka: Who is on our head? Get it off of us!!!

Eri sighs and activates her quirk. Yellow sparks appear all over Dekuraka's body. They fall on their knees and shaking.

Dekuraka: Get this rodent off of us!

Dekuraka shakes Eri off but Todoroki catches her. Eri's quirk is still in affect.

Amajiki: What happened to the LOV.

Iida: We got 'em.

The LOV were tied up by their thread due to Best Jeanist.

Endeavor: I thought you died...?

Best Jeanist walks up to them.

Best Jeanist: I was attacked, but fortunately not dead. The tornado ended after Dekuraka realized you had escaped. I got flung away. When I landed I saw the LOV watching. So I tied them up and got Iida to help while you were distracting Dekuraka, so Eri could do her thing.

Dekuraka falls two the side still shaking. Suddenly Dekuraka splits apart. Izuku and Ochaco fall from the sky unconscious. Eri stops her quirk and Iida and Amajiki catch them both.

Mr. Compress: We lost...
Spinner: W-what?
Mr. Compress: Deku and Uraraka were captured.
Spinner: No... this can't be happening...

Suddenly police show up and capture the LOV. All Might jumps out of the car and runs towards the area. There are ambulances and hospital beds running to the scene.

All Might: Is everyone okay?!
Endeavor: All Might...
All Might: Young Asui was so persistent in getting Eri here. She also called police and ambulances. I was invested so I went with them.

Endeavor sighs as police capture Deku.

Nezu: Wait!
Officer 1: Huh?
Nezu: Bring him to this address, I have an idea with something I want to do with him. He's Ochaco Uraraka's friend. I have something I want to try with all of the LOV. But I want to start with him first. Please take him there.
Officer 2: Alright.
Officer 1: Let's go.

They guide Deku's unconscious to the car and drive off. Uraraka and the other injured students are taken into the ambulances. Other offers work to arrest the LOV and put them in the cars.

All Might: I hope everyone will be okay... stay strong... young Bakugo.

~Timeskip~

Uraraka's POV:

I wake up feeling lightheaded and dizzy. I'm so tired and confused. What happened?

When I fully open my eyes I feel someone hug me. I look to my right and see my mom hugging me while my dad wipes his tears from his seat.

Mrs. Uraraka: Ochaco! I'm so glad you're okay! I heard what happened to you and got worried... are you alright?!
Ochaco: Mom I'm fine-
Mr. Uraraka: I'm so glad you're okay! When I heard you were kidnapped my heart broke. Now I hear you were kidnapped and became a villain I was even more upset! I'm glad you're still okay!

My dad hugs me and I hug him back. I hear footsteps approach us. I look in the doorway and see the doctor.

Doctor: Ms. Uraraka are you feeling okay?
Uraraka: Uhh, yeah doctor. Wait- WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE ELSE?!
Doctor: Miss, please calm down. I will fill you in soon. I just need to examine you to determine if you're okay.
Uraraka: Uhm, alright.
Doctor: I let you spend some time with your parents first.

I nod and then the doctor leaves. I sigh but I smile at my parents as we talk. Apparently I was unconscious After thirty minutes the doctor walks back in.

Doctor: Okay so, your daughter has suffered an extreme amount of blood loss in the pass.
Mrs. Uraraka: Wait- what?!

I never told my parents about Deku either... hehe...

Doctor: Ma'am, please let me finish. She inhaled a toxic gas that healed her body however she's still low on blood. She's fine but I just wanted to state that if it was anyone's concern. She had a heart attack before she was put in the ambulance but she is fine now. She also had a major headache which was healed too. But to be sure she'll need to stay in the hospital for a few days.

Mrs. Uraraka: Alright, thank you sir.
Doctor: You're welcome. If you could come out and sign some papers before you leave.
Mr. Uraraka: What do you mean before we leave.
Doctor: Visiting time is over.
Mr. Uraraka: Oh. Okay. Bye Ochaco.
Mrs. Uraraka: Bye!

I wave by and then they leave. I sigh and lay down. The doctor and a nurse enter after about 20 minutes.

Doctor: Is there anything you need?
Uraraka: Some water please.

The nurse nods and leaves. The doctor sighs and I use this as a chance to talk to him.

Uraraka: How's everyone else?
Doctor: Hm?
Uraraka: Everyone else that was injured, how are they?

Doctor: Uhm, okay. Shoto Todoroki had to get a bandage wrapped around his waist and left arm, but he's okay. Endeavor lost part of his left arm and had to get bandages for his back. Best Jeanist broke his leg but he's fine. He just needed to get crutches. Hawks lost his wings and went blind in his left eye. He had to get stitches for his right leg. Tamaki Amajiki had scratches and scrapes on his face. He lost his whole right arm. Tenya Iida needed to get his calves fixed but he's okay. Nejire Hado needed to get leg surgery but she's going to be fine. She also suffered a few scratches. We also heard she got her hair burned off. Tsuyu Asui is okay. She only had a scratch. Same with Eri.

Uraraka: Eri was involved?
Doctor: She saved you.
Uraraka: How?
Doctor: We interviewed Asui and she said you and the villain Deku fused. She used her rewind to defuse you guys.

I forgot about the LOV!

Uraraka: That's right! Was the LOV captured? Did he get away?!
Doctor: Deku was captured and brought to your principal. The other members of the LOV were captured. Except for Toga who's on the run.

I sigh in relief. Everyone is okay and mostly captured... wait, there's two people I need to know about.

Uraraka: What happened to Shigaraki?
Doctor: He died to injuries he suffered when Gigantomachia crushed him. Apparently he couldn't use his regeneration quirk in time.
Uraraka: I see. What about Bakugo?
Doctor:...

The doctor gives me the silent treatment for a minute.

Uraraka: Doctor?
Doctor: ...I'm sorry, he didn't make it.

To be continued...

Words- 1283

Thanks for reading! ❤️