Chapter 8- Encounters

Uraraka's POV:

How long has it been since the USJ? It's fall now. So it's been a couple of months.

I haven't seen Izuku since our last encounter but I don't think about him too much. We moved into dorms and we rescued a girl named Eri. Aizawa is looking after her here. The school festival was fun. We got attacked by the LOV at our training camp but we're okay now. All Might retired. Now we're somewhat halfway done with the school year.

I decided to go on a walk to the park before curfew. I sit at the bench and sigh. I looked around the park. It reminded me when me and Izuku used to hangout at the park. Suddenly I feel fingers on my neck.

?: Hey, it's me? You probably don't remember me. I'm brothers with your buddy Izuku. I don't want to hurt you. I just want to talk.

I gasp and flinch a bit. It's the guy with hands from the USJ. I hesitate at first but I eventually give up. The guy sits next to me with some of his fingers still on my neck.

Shigaraki: Let me properly introduce myself. I'm Shigaraki. What I wanted to talk to you about was your relationship with Izuku. Who is he to you?

Uraraka: ...He's my former best friend.
Shigaraki: Former?
Uraraka: I can't be his friend anymore. He's a villain and I'm training to become a hero. It wouldn't work out.
Shigaraki: Don't worry, it will.
Uraraka: Huh?
Shigaraki: You know how many fake pros there are, even All Might, yet you still want to be a hero. Why?

I was afraid of this question being asked to me.

Uraraka: I want to help my family. I need money for them. And I want to live up to Izuku's dream.
Shigaraki: Izuku's dream?
Uraraka: Before he "died" he sent me a text asking me to go to UA.
Shigaraki: That's an old dream. You're really going to achieve it for him?
Uraraka: I have to do it.

The guy scratches his neck and sighs.

Shigaraki: You know... I wonder why Izuku likes you. You don't seem like the type of person a villain would be interested in. But at the same time, I understand why.

Uraraka: W-What do you mean?

Shigaraki: Deku likes you because you were the only person who publicly defended him. I'm surprised. When I saw him barely try to attack you, I knew you were special. Izuku could've literally taken you out as fast as the others. Yet he chose to take it easy on you. You must be special to him. That's why I won't kill you.

He let's go of my neck and stands up. Before he leaves, he speaks again.

Shigaraki: But if you're not careful, I will strike. See you next time if we ever meet.

He leaves. I hold my neck and cough. He was choking me a bit. Why do I keep encountering villains like this? I get up and go back to the dorms. That was a trip.

~Timeskip~

While I sleep, I suddenly feel something next to me. When I look up, I see Deku on my bed. I was about to scream but I muted myself in time.

Midoriya: Heyyy. I'm back. It's been awhile since we've last seen each other. How have you been?
Uraraka: Get. Out. Of. My. Room.
Midoriya: But I'm comfortable in here! I'm not going home to have come all this way from the base to here.
Uraraka: Well then get off my bed!
Midoriya: Humph, fine.

He gets off me and I sit up.

Uraraka: What do you want?
Midoriya: I wanted to say hi. I heard you talked to Tomura at the park today. He wanted to get to know my pet.
Uraraka: What do you want?!
Midoriya: I want to talk about a deal between you and me.
Uraraka: What?
Midoriya: You become my blood slave.
Uraraka: WHAT-
Midoriya: DON'T- Yell. People will hear us. Listen. I want to visit you whenever I can. But it takes a lot of energy. And I'm not going to have enough to get back without getting caught. So, if I visit you, you'll let me drink your blood on the way back. Is it a deal?

I stop. He wants me to give him some of my blood? As much as I want to see him again, I don't think I can do this. Can't he just go find someone else- oh. If he finds someone else, they might die.

Uraraka: Alright. I let you drink only a little bit of my blood every time you visit. But I have one question.
Midoriya: Hmm?
Uraraka: How did you find me?
Midoriya: Your blood.
Uraraka: Huh?

Midoriya: It's a weird thing I discovered. If I drink a person's blood I can track their blood too.
Uraraka: Oh. Well take your blood and go before you get caught.
Midoriya: Oh, I don't need any right now. But thanks for offering. See ya tho.
Uraraka: Bye...?

He slides through the wall and leaves. How? I groan. Did I make the right choice? I just sigh it off and go back to bed.

To be continued...

Words- 873

Thanks for reading! 🤍