Chapter 12- Trust

Midoriya's POV:

Now you might be wondering what my plan is. It's pretty simple. I don't care if All Might retired. I want him dead. I also want to destroy this society. Nobody cares about you if you're weak and fragile. If you want people to care about you, you have to be strong, tough, and put on a brave face. Basically, you have to fake your personality to fit in. That's why I was bullied for my quirk.

I'm going to continue to visit Ochaco and drink her blood whenever I want to. That way, she'll be weak and lose her energy. Then we'll attack UA and kidnap Ochaco. We'll use the gases our doctor made to manipulate Ochaco to join our league. I'm not gonna stop till I complete my plan. It's going to happen.

But today I decided to stay in our hideout. It's an old apartment. It's not the best but it'll have to do. I lay down on my air mattress and scroll through the news on my phone. When I see something interesting my phone buzzes. It's a message from a group of people called the "Meta Liberation Army." I don't know them so I just delete the message. Then I go back to the looking at the news. While I scroll, Tomura approaches me.

Tomura: Hey. The doctor said the blue gases are ready.
Izuku: Oh. Great. When can we pick them up?
Tomura: He said tomorrow would be a good day.
Izuku: Okay. Does the truck still work?
Tomura: Yeah. It's weird to think that the heroes have some data about our location yet they won't try to find us and attack us.

Izuku: I would love to think their scared, but that's obviously not the case.
Tomura: So what do you think it is then?
Izuku: They're unprepared. They know how strong we are due to the fact we've been able to attack them multiple times. It's kind of embarrassing we always manage to get away.
Tomura: That does make sense. If anything, it's us who's usually unprepared. We always underestimate the strength of the pros. That's why we're easy to defeat.

I nod and then Tomura gets a notification from his phone. He opens it and then closes it.

Tomura: I'm tired. I'm going to sleep.
Izuku: It's 5pm.
Tomura: So?
Izuku: ...Goodnight.
Tomura: Night.

He leaves and I continue scrolling. I just want the week to go by with no interruptions.

~Timeskip~

It's the weekend, Saturday. I thought about visiting Ochaco but I decide not to.

Toga: Hey Deku. What're you up to?
Izuku: Nothing.
Toga: Hey, you haven't visited your friend in a while, what happened?
Izuku: I need space right now.
Toga: Did she say something to you?
Izuku: No, actually it was me.
Toga: Oh, what was it?
Izuku: It's nothing.
Toga: Then, you should go visit her.
Izuku: No.
Toga: Then what did you say?
Izuku: Nothing! It didn't affect her, it affected me.
Toga: Izuku-
Izuku: Deku-
Toga: What did you tell her?!
Izuku: Nothing Toga.
Toga: Then why can't you get up and visit her?!-

I grab Toga's arm and drag her out of the kitchen into the room we sleep in.

Izuku: Now this stays between you and me, okay?
Toga: Mhm.
Izuku: I told her that Afo is my dad.
Toga: Oh my god.
Izuku: See, it's bad.
Toga: Why Izuku why?
Izuku: Deku, and she pressured me to. She kept nagging me like you did just now.

Ochaco's voice swarms my head.

Uraraka: What's the truth? Huh? Why did you really become a villain?

Izuku: I felt pressured by her.
Toga: Really?
Izuku: Mhm. Also she kind of confessed her feelings for me.
Toga: Wait- she said she likes you?!
Izuku: In a way. I told her I did but she said she liked the old me, not the current me.
Toga: Oh.

Her words repeat in my head.

Uraraka: I had feelings for you too, Deku. When you were Izuku, the normal happy Izuku, I wanted to be just like you. I wanted to be a hero like you, someone you could look up to, someone who's outside your family that you can trust.

She liked me, at least.

Izuku: I'm going to get her back. I have to. She's the only reason why I'm still in the LOV. To prove myself to her, I need her to trust me again.
Toga: Then visit her today. Tell her you want to fix your friendship. You can't just wait her out, or you'll be waiting forever. Promise you'll visit her today. Okay?
Izuku: I... I promise, Himiko.
Toga: Huh. YAY. You called me by my first name! Does that mean I can call you Izuku?!
Izuku: Yeah, sure.
Toga: Yay!

Toga is right. I'm going to put my plan back in motion by visiting Ochaco today.

~Timeskip~

I faze through the wall and appear in Ochaco's bedroom. She's actually awake for the first time, but she didn't notice me. I walk up to her bedside and she looks up.

Ochaco: You're back.
Izuku: I had to take some time off, but I'm back.
Ochaco: That's good, I guess.
Izuku: Listen... I know things keep getting awkward between us but, I want you to know that I want us to be friends again. I miss us hanging out and now that I'm "back" you don't seem happy anymore. I want you to know that I want you to be happy, okay? I will protect you.

She stays silent until she gives me a hug.

Ochaco: Thank you Izuku.

She called me Izuku! Yes! We're making progress. We let each other go and I put my hand on her shoulder.

Izuku: How about you fill me in on Kacchan?
Ochaco: Sure.

We talk for a bit until I decide to leave before I do, I slice Uraraka's cut from last time and suck on it to drink her blood. I grab a bandage and place it gently over the cut after cleaning and spraying it.

Ochaco: Woah, you came prepared.
Izuku: Mhm. I don't want you to get hurt too bad.
Ochaco: Thanks.
Izuku: Anytime. I'm going now. Bye!
Ochaco: Bye!

I go through the wall and go back to the hideout. Once I arrive I immediately go to bed. My relationship with Chaco is back on track.

~Timeskip~

Me and Shigaraki go back to the doctors lab and grab the box with the blue gas. I'll tell you what it does later. We put it in the truck and leave. Now we have all the equipment we need. Now there's only one thing left to do.

Drain as much blood from Ochaco as possible.

To be continued...

Words- 1123

Thanks for reading! 💛