Introduction

~DING DONG~

FTR

RR

WELCOME TO BANGTAN STORY LAND.

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

A BET ON LOVE

A BET ON LOVE

"You have to turn the page. Don't let the past haunt you down like a ghost."

DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2019 by Nash_Writes97. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

Plagiarism or any duplication of this story or ideas is prohibited and will be reprimanded if found.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are the author's imagination or fictitious products. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The author doesn't own any BTS members or K-pop idols used in this book. This story doesn't depict the actual characteristics of any BTS members or K-pop Idols.

I don't own the pictures and GIFs used in the book. All credits go to the rightful owner.

Before was titled BET TO FALL FOR ME.

GENRE

Fanfiction / Romance 

DESCRIPTION

He was limitless. He was emotionless, but the fun part was that he was a playboy. He played with girls' hearts and crushed them without caring how they would feel. But still, there was a weakness of his, that is, love, which he was afraid to bloom in his heart due to his past.

She was cheerful, stubborn enough to stick to her decisions and not let herself down, strong but lonely and broken inside. She was hungry for warmth and love from someone who could free her from the dark past, which followed her like a shadow.

What would happen if he tried to play with her heart as he did with other girls? Would it change both of their lives?

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Started: 06/11/2019

Ended: 28/05/2020

TOTAL CHAPTERS: 54

Hit 200K: 13-10-2021

Hit 300K: 10-03-2022

Hit 400K: 17-06-2022

Hit 500K: 24-01-2023

Hit 600K: 29-05-2023

Hit 700K: 28-10-2023

Hit 800K: 30-04-2024

AWARDS:

2nd Place Holder in Serendipity Awards (JJK)