AUTHOR NOTE

24/12/2022

Dear readers,

I am here to share something important. Recently, I took down this book since I wanted to edit the whole book and change an important character name in this book. It's been three days since I started republishing the edited chapters, and hopefully will finish it before January ends. 

I am sorry for not letting you know about it before and creating a misunderstanding. I was taken aback when I received private messages saying that I had copied someone else's work and warning me to delete this book or else they would take action and report this book as plagiarized work. To be honest, I got stressed. 

I know some readers loved this book, and I am delighted. But sadly, they don't know about the author of the book. They don't know that I am the writer of A BET ON LOVE. They don't know I wrote this book four years ago, and it has been here for that long. 

It hurts to receive this much hate for doing nothing wrong. I respect my readers, and I want the same respect from you.

I am not here to spread negativity. I am here to protect my book from those childish readers who love to report books without trying to learn the truth. I hope you understand that there are writers who give their blood, sweat, and tears to write their books. And I am one of them.

Thank you so much to the readers who have been with me on this journey. I don't know how to express my appreciation for your Love and support for this book, but I will try to provide you with amazing stories as an author. 

Wish you all the best in this journey. I hope you will enjoy the fullest.

With Love,

Ariel Unnie