Missing You

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Jeon Jungkook POV

I gave up when I couldn't find Sohee. I sighed and headed to the parking area since dance class was the last period of the day. Ruffling my hair, I opened the door of my car but soon halted when I saw two familiar figures standing near an SUV.

Jimin and Sohee.

They talked about something and wrapped their arms around each other. Sohee buried her face in his chest. 

What the hell?

Unknowingly, I curved my fist into a ball while gritting my teeth. They broke the hug, smiling at each other, and hopped into Jimin's SUV, driving off. 

Letting out a shaky breath, I looked down at my curved fists, which were trembling. I was sure that my face would be all red because the anger erupted inside me.

"What the hell is happening to me? What is this feeling? Am I upset because she is with hyung? Or am I jealous? No! No! No! It can't be... She is just a bet for me. Nothing more or nothing less."

I muttered, getting into the car and slamming the door with force.

"I don't care."

Park Sohee POV

Jimin and I hopped into his car, and he drove to go home. On the way, I thought about Ara and her behavior.

I was sure that she was facing some difficulties. The bruises on her wrist concluded that someone was bullying or abusing her. I wanted to talk to her, but she kept ignoring me, making me more worried.

I had a feeling that it wasn't the only thing she was hiding. There must be something else that was making her ignore me. But what could it be? I had to find out about it before it got worse.

I took a deep breath and looked back at Jimin, who was singing a song while driving. On the very second, something flashed across my mind.

Wait! She likes Jimin Oppa, right? Don't tell me she saw us together!---

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating. I took my phone from my pocket and looked into the ID. It was from Mother, so I answered it quickly.

"Sohee-ah. I want to tell you something." Mother said.

"Yes. Tell me."

"So, the thing is... Umm... Your dad wants me to come to Japan quickly for a meeting, and I am already at the airport."