Ignorance

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Park Sohee POV

Why did I allow myself to get up early morning and prepare a breakfast box? Yes, that was the question that ran through my mind as I leaned on the locker, yawning. Mostly I would be sleeping on my bed and snuggling on my pillow at this time, not minding that I would be late for school. But today, I didn't know what energy woke me up in the morning, and I came to school without waiting for Jinyoung and Jimin. 

I gazed back and forth while tapping my foot on the floor as I waited for Jungkook. Now and then, girls gave me weird looks and glares as I stood in front of his locker. 

I shrugged my shoulder as I ignored them, hugging the box next to my stomach. What was important for me was meeting Jungkook and spending time with him. I knew my feelings for him, and I was eager to see his face for once, at least.

I snapped my head to a side when I heard a familiar loud voice calling my name. I smiled at the high-pitched voice girl who jogged towards me while pushing the people to the sides. 

"Good morning, Cutie pie!" Lisa threw her arms around me, smiling widely. 

"Good morning to you, too," I giggled. "You look so happy today. Any news?"

She broke the hug, grinning. Her cheeks turned crimson red as she lowered her head, playing with the hem of her skirt.

"What is it? Tell me." Impatiently, I cocked my head forward, observing every move of her. She bit hard on her lower lip, sparing a glance over me. 

"I..." She trailed off while her expression changed swiftly. Suspiciously, she looked at me as she narrowed her eyes while I raised one of my eyebrows, pressing my lips into a thin line. "What the hell are you doing here? And what is this?"

She pointed at the breakfast box.

"What do you mean, Lisa? Of course, I am waiting for you." I said calmly.

"But it's not my locker." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

I shrugged my shoulder, looking away when I remembered that I was waiting for Jungkook, not her. "Yeah. It's just I want to say something to him." 

Lisa frowned. "Say about what?"

"Just some stuff related to our dance for the competition."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I answered quickly, nodding.

"What about the breakfast box?" Lisa asked, jutting her chin toward the box.